Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your favorite map???

a transport of doom is closer but you dont have any transports on belgrade
    edit: an army of solo ed transports of doom would be cool:P. imagen 6 transports hunting one gunship

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
      Yup, but it fires fluffy pink clouds instead of bullets.

*misses pre-patched shuko*
      Heh yeah, the pre-patch LMGs were beastly, but the way they were pretty much made the Clark obsolete.

Comment

the original LMGs were almost the perfect all around weapon and then those really stinky patch Lmgz were the stinkiest pile of crap the current LMgs i think are a good combination that then makes the clark and Ganz very nice alternatives

Comment

Cerbere is my favorite.

Comment

i like cerb, camp g, and...... FoB.
            why? lately (that is, before Empire total war came out) i was going as recon, and liked putting on camo and knifing guys.
            FoB is a great map for that kind of stuff.
            but i only go on IO maps, and not that often, b/c of the cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
              I'm guessing the omission of Wake, Shingle, and Tampa were due to the limitations of the poll? :thumbsup:

I'd say either Shuhia or Remagen (Assault Lines, not Titan) as my favourites. Tampa would rank up there, too.
              OOOOPPS:shock:!! I forgot those maps! Ugh, I guess we're all getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101
                OOOOPPS:shock:!! I forgot those maps! Ugh, I guess we're all getting old.
                :laugh: I just assumed it was because they were the patch maps. Guess it was just a coincidence.

Comment

I always have a LOT of fun on Liberation of Leipzig and I don't think it gets enough credit as a well laid out city map. That and Shingle are two of my favorites. Shingle just seems like everything Camp G. should have been and more (once again very well laid out).

Cerbere, Tunis, and Camp G. are classics and a lot of fun too, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                    It's a crime that Sidi isn't on more servers.
                    yeah conquest sidi is one of my favorites... too bad nobody runs it. same with shuhia taiba conquest.

Comment

Camp G FTW !

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        I always have a LOT of fun on Liberation of Leipzig and I don't think it gets enough credit as a well laid out city map. That and Shingle are two of my favorites. Shingle just seems like everything Camp G. should have been and more (once again very well laid out).
                        Agreed. I think Shingle is far superior to Gib. It's not as linear or bottleneck-ish as Gib (aside from maybe the turkey shoot that is Columns ). I wish it was more popular, TBH. It's kind of like a multi-level Tunis (which is also superior to Gib IMO).

Comment

I'd have to agree with most people. Camp G is my most played map because you are either in the action or not very far from the thick of it. I also like Tunis and Carebear as well. All are great maps to play on a cnstant rotation.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Bridge at Remagen would have received more votes had it been present from the game's release.

It's a pretty interesting map I think, although not played all that much by most people (with zero votes here I see).

Comment

Belgrade has become my recent favorite. It just seems to have a very dynamic battlefield with lots of open space, the building balconys, and forested areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                                Belgrade has become my recent favorite. It just seems to have a very dynamic battlefield with lots of open space, the building balconys, and forested areas.
                                That's why I like it... every flag is in a different environment... like playground, open but surrounded by buildings and balconies, Com Tower in amongst the trees for close quarter mayhem... aside from sheer vertical battles (which vanished when pod surfing vanished) - the map has everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X