Pilum Pwnage 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilum Pwnage 3

Ok FINALLY got this done. I've been sitting on this for almost 6 months trying to find the time to finish the last few things I had to to get this out. Hope you guys enjoy is as much as I enjoyed making it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Pilum_Pwnage_3/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsM4Y8odszk

Youtube link is up now

Re: Pilum Pwnage 3

Really nice. I like the music, it fitted very well to the video wich made it interesting to watch.

Comment

Those were some amazing long range shots, wow.

Comment

u stole my music
        but i will let you off as that was so awesome

you truly are a disgusting shot with that thing well done mate 5* every time

Comment

aaaah aimbotter. those shots are impossible to make:P. j/k. very nice video. i loved that shot where i shot the transport which was going to titan, you had to aim so much in front of the transport omfg. i have trouble hitting a tank if it is filling my screen and you shoot transports at 300 metres. awesome skill man.

Comment

You know I used that song first chris :P

The title is about as accurate as it can get with regards to the video, some seriously nice kills there, good tracking and some good editing as well, noticed some sound synching in there. I might have to show it to my clanmate (I'm pretty sure he's still #1 in UK with pilum, and he's annoying as hell with it anyway :P).

N1. Lol at the credits too.

Comment

your good with the pilum

Comment

lies lolyn! LIES!

damn it all ....

Comment

2 views from me

Comment

h4x @ 3:46 and 4:13.

I think you posted the last shot before, or I remember seeing someone else do something similar. Didn't your squadmate bet you you couldn't make that shot and you did, or something? I vaguely recall you mentioning something about a red dress...

Nice skillz Zarious. Or, scratch that, awesome skillz. Love seeing vehicles go boom. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                      h4x @ 3:46 and 4:13.

I think you posted the last shot before, or I remember seeing someone else do something similar. Didn't your squadmate bet you you couldn't make that shot and you did, or something? I vaguely recall you mentioning something about a red dress...

Nice skillz Zarious. Or, scratch that, awesome skillz. Love seeing vehicles go boom. :thumbsup:
                      Yep. I posted it about a year ago. That was sheeen that bet me um... oral services... that I couldn't make the shot. Took two shots but I got it. Never collected tho...

Comment

:awes

and no more should be said

Comment

Working...
                        X