hitboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitboxes

do you think this game will have the same lame hitreg as bf2?If so im not buying it.Shooters should be games of skill not luck.

Re: hitboxes

why would it? 2142's is more recent.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      why would it? 2142's is more recent.
      the hitboxes in 2142 suck even worse!!

Comment

wrong. either you're too used to BF2's hitboxes or you just suck. go play it again and tell me why it sucks even worse.

Comment

Well its a new engine so It would make sense that they are at least better than a 4 year old games.

Comment

wrong. either you're too used to BF2's hitboxes or you just suck. go play it again and tell me why it sucks even worse.
            Minmaster is 150% correct, you must suck making BF2's horrendous and the required skill in BF2142 impossible for you. Here's a hint, in BF2142 stop F**KING DOLPHIN DIVING AND JUMP SHOOTING DUMB@SS!

And just to keep pointing out how clueless you(OP) are BF1943 is on an entirely new engine built from the ground up called the Frostbite Engine! Get a clue before opening your mouth only to let out a turd. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by antihero
              Minmaster is 150% correct, you must suck making BF2's horrendous and the required skill in BF2142 impossible for you. Here's a hint, in BF2142 stop F**KING DOLPHIN DIVING AND JUMP SHOOTING DUMB@SS!

And just to keep pointing out how clueless you(OP) are BF1943 is on an entirely new engine built from the ground up called the Frostbite Engine! Get a clue before opening your mouth only to let out a turd. :salute:
              Don't RQ.

Oh and the Frostbite engine hit-registry is perfect. If its anything like BF:BC that is.

Comment

against bots maybe but online its unpredictable often due to latency.

Comment

okay its the same,which means they both suck,and if you think the hitboxes in either game are good then you need help.And by the way, everytime i play bf2 i place near the top,and lots of times i win,so i dont suck.Also,you shouldn't need to 'get used to' hitboxes.It should be you hit where you aim,plain and simple,and in both those games this is not the case.And i dont dolphin dive,thats what everyone else does..

Comment

It's a little hard to judge the hitboxes in the Frostbite engine since we've only been able to test them with auto-aim, but given my experience, they are better than BF2's hitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by antihero

antihero is right too

The hit boxes in BF2142 are 100% perfect, not one thing wrong with them

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
                        okay its the same,which means they both suck,and if you think the hitboxes in either game are good then you need help.And by the way, everytime i play bf2 i place near the top,and lots of times i win,so i dont suck.Also,you shouldn't need to 'get used to' hitboxes.It should be you hit where you aim,plain and simple,and in both those games this is not the case.And i dont dolphin dive,thats what everyone else does..
                        haha they are not the same. you're showing your ignorance again. those hit box problems are exclusive to bf2. you sure you played the game?

ps. i love the fact you took time to tell us you don't dolphin dive, when nobody asked. lol!

Comment

haha they are not the same. you're showing your ignorance again. those hit box problems are exclusive to bf2. you sure you played the game?

ps. i love the fact you took time to tell us you don't dolphin dive, when nobody asked. lol!
                          anti hero said something about dolphin diving you tard....why is everyone getting so offended at my question?All i really wanted to know was if you people think the hitboxes are going to be like bf2...getting all personal and saying i suck just seems childish.

Comment

Originally posted by **L96A1**
                            antihero is right too

The hit boxes in BF2142 are 100% perfect, not one thing wrong with them

That's right the hitbox in bf2142 is way better than bf2 hitbox

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
                              All i really wanted to know was if you people think the hitboxes are going to be like bf2...getting all personal and saying i suck just seems childish.
                              that's fine but you claim that 2142 hitboxes are worse than bf2. and you expect people to take you seriously?

Comment

Working...
                              X