NEVER play with the 1SK guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVER play with the 1SK guys

I don't know how many times I have run into these guys on servers, but I think all of them hack. If you are a server admin and find these people playing on your server ban them. Have a look at their bans on PBBans, and this is just for the last 12 hours!

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Notice its 2 people, being banned twice. They just seem to keep coming back, probably with stolen keys. There have been more bans like this popping up nearly every day, all with [1SK] tags, saw at least 1 yesterday.

Re: NEVER play with the 1SK guys

these people are stupid imo, i don't see the point in hacking, it's pointless.. :shakehead:

they should add an extra file into hacks that owns hackers: cpunch:

Comment

Can't agree with you more, don't know what people get out of cheating. I know I will ban them the second they come on my servers.

Comment

the 1SK guys are known. Banned many many times. if your a server admin just add the 1SK tags to your server ban list.

Comment

If you do that, remember to add SK1 aswell, they tend to change tags like that to evade clan tag bans. Just like Warrior (Banned above) did

He also changes IP all of the time.

Comment

well that's them banned from mine

Comment

lol i read this thread and then 30 min later i saw an in-game PBBANs message saying another one of the 1SK guys got banned

Comment

are they a whole clan full of hackers or something?!

can someone not get a hardware-ban called on them?

Comment

Yeah this is the ban:

Same viol, and Recon they don't hardware ban in Call of Duty anymore because of way too many errors in the PB script, banning people for programs that aren't malicious and such. Think something like 30 violations have been removed since CoD4 was released because it was something like IRC causing them.

But it does seem it is a hackers clan, had a look at their website and their motto is Taking Down the World One Headshot at a Time or something like that, assuming aimbot at this point.

Comment

oh right, haha i have IRC, if i got a hardware ban cos of that i think i might cry

Comment

Yeah, punkbuster needs an overhaul. It has a lot of good features and ideas, but they seem limited. They also need to do some encryption to protect the program.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by [25H]V|Fwb.Recon[NPA]
                        oh right, haha i have IRC, if i got a hardware ban cos of that i think i might cry
                        I did!!! Well not sure what caused it as PBBans (Bob) never said. I took me 1 month to get my ban lifted. Evenbalance would not lift the ban untill Bob went to bat for me and proved it to be a false positive. Many, many people were not so lucky!!!!

Thank god for PBbans and Punksbusted for making POS I mean PB a little bit better!!!!:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|TXGrunt
                          the 1SK guys are known. Banned many many times. if your a server admin just add the 1SK tags to your server ban list.
                          The thing about banning the 1sk tag is that you are also banning 2 or 3 other 1sk clans that have the same tag. There are 2 clans that play in tournament ladder matches and scrimmage with other clans

Comment

Any of them named{1SK} Own3d ?

I see him on a 24/7 Crossfire server I play on a lot. He doesn't hack, I own his arse alot.

Comment

PB still hardware bans, but you must try and hack punkbuster itself to earn a global hardware ban.

Comment

Working...
                              X