Fieldfrag 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldfrag 13

i kind of jumped the gun a bit and i think i should have adjusted the audio levels a little bit but overall im fairly satisfied

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hp_i29TRVg[/media]

Re: Fieldfrag 13

if im honest that was just a bit irritatins, i understand you liek the all killer no filler approach but quick cuts liek that suck imo they don't do your skill any justice :/

Comment

idk slowing it down didnt feel right with the pace of the music to me

Comment

try speeding up the filler as opposed to just cutting it out :P

anything to make the transitions between clips smoother

Comment

This was some nice footage, But i agree with chris aswel, 4Youtube stars.

Comment

Wow man I loved it, I think the whole fast paced mood was perfect, because you get such fast kills. Nice ownage 5 stars, one of the better and less boring 2142 videos :thumbsup:

Comment

I like it, but I think you should wait just a little longer before releasing your next, as you said - felt a little rushed. At first view though, looks like you've found a new movie editor and have definitely pushed all the buttons at least once at some point

Either way, kills were still top notch, definitely no filler there although maybe less single-person kills would give a new viewer a better impression of your ability. Plenty of maps though and some weapon variety. Editing was nice at times, overdone at others (some of the extreme saturation effects just confused my face, and that purple hue was weird :P), and there was a fair bit of sound-synching at times which is always cool. Yeah, I liked.. that and the inclusion of someone asking why you were being kicked, followed by an explanation and another kick... lol

Pretty sweet dude, pretty sweet. I bequeath unto you some starrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                I like it, but I think you should wait just a little longer before releasing your next, as you said - felt a little rushed. At first view though, looks like you've found a new movie editor and have definitely pushed all the buttons at least once at some point

Either way, kills were still top notch, definitely no filler there although maybe less single-person kills would give a new viewer a better impression of your ability. Plenty of maps though and some weapon variety. Editing was nice at times, overdone at others (some of the extreme saturation effects just confused my face, and that purple hue was weird :P), and there was a fair bit of sound-synching at times which is always cool. Yeah, I liked.. that and the inclusion of someone asking why you were being kicked, followed by an explanation and another kick... lol

Why do you always talk with such a hard-understandable english words man. DutchPpz Ftl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn

I bequeath unto you my good thanks

Comment

idk i dont think im going to make another video for this game. its just kind of a pain in the @ss, people think your bad when your recording, then you have to spend hours editing stuff if you want a half decent video. id rather just be playing. i think this is #14. my video itch has been scratched.

Comment

Eh give it some time and you'll wanna make another one, but then again how long are we all gonna be playing this game?!?! Thats a new thread starter, though i dont feel like making it

Comment

Working...
                      X