Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Ok, Before i explain my problem i want to say this :
    I play this game now for 2 years i know what i talk about, with a kd of 4 i think im not in the section'' noob '' , so if you read this, and think that please leave.

My problem:

Since a week or 3 im facing a sort of lagg i think, when i did some search i discovered that my problem called hitreg, wel my problem is that since 3weeks my hitreg is very bad. It always was normal but i just notice now that its screwed, What can be the reason of this problem?

Re: Help

:censored:fixed, No wonder that my hitreg so hard, i found solution.
    Regards, Daddy

Comment

On a similar note, are there different things that some of you guys do to get the best hitreg possible?

Comment

what is hitreg?

Comment

hitreg is hit registration. so if you shoot how good the hits will be detected by the game.

Comment

Just change usersettings.con once a while, I asked a normal player to vieuw his usersettings.con and asked if he never had changed it, he didnt. And gues what? His value's where completly difrent then mine, Now its as normal as months before pwning as better then ever.

Comment

wish I made any sense of this...cuz i sure dont...why would you change your files anyways?...something sounds fishy

Comment

Well there are certain files that you can enter data pertaining to your ping in a server, if it is too large, you can adjust for latency and improve hitreg, though that can be done using "Hitfixer"

Comment

hitfixer is gay. i played yesterday vs a guy with hitfixer. he was impossible to kill(side effect of hitfixer). i shot him 4 times with a herzog on point blank range, then emptied a krylov on him, and them i pistold him at the end... hitfixer can become of this worse than cheating as your bullets count more and theirs less so you are unkillable sometimes. that is why servers kick for hitfixer tweaks.

Comment

okay, I have noticed that shooting 5 Baur rounds into the head of someone did nothing, but I have been 2 shot pistoled, could that be something to do with my hitreg being fooked, or is it just I am getting too much ping with 55 and him on 43?

Oh and is a minor edit to that file (say if its 4 you turn it to 3) still classed as glitching?

Comment

I dont use it, but my hitreg is "hit or miss". Sometimes all my bullets connect and i have really good hitreg and people start hitting the floor, but a lot of other times, it takes an entire clip to kill someone even though im shooting dead on. And in those servers long range shooting is just pointless unless the guy is standing still... Ive noticed that the more accurate i get, the less i hit them :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                        hitfixer is gay. i played yesterday vs a guy with hitfixer. he was impossible to kill(side effect of hitfixer). i shot him 4 times with a herzog on point blank range, then emptied a krylov on him, and them i pistold him at the end... hitfixer can become of this worse than cheating as your bullets count more and theirs less so you are unkillable sometimes. that is why servers kick for hitfixer tweaks.
                        hitfixer has no affect on your shooting him lol, all it does is adjust a couple user settings on his end to compensate for his ping and such, it does not adjust anything about his hitbox in reference to you shooting at him, that is all server side.

As far as servers kicking for it that is not true, some servers now enforce EBL level 1 and 2 external ban restrictions but I don't believe they kick for hitfixer, it is the hotkey program. I know people with g15 keyboards have had issues with this, but those setting are put on by server admins, they are not required by ea or Pbbans

This is from evenbalance:

The setting pb_sv_restrictions will now accept a value of 2 for cases where a server admin wants PunkBuster to be more restrictive with regard to certain macro or hot key type programs; pb_sv_restrictions will continue to default to the value of 1; admins who want to enforce the additional restrictions must configure "pb_sv_restrictions 2" either at the command line or in the pbsvuser.cfg configuration file in the server's pb folder.

Comment

no it is a side effect, some guys i know tested it out and clear hits on the guy didnt counted as much as they did before. they tested it clearly and many times. also i have seen the same on some guys who got miracoulous good shots and never died if you shot him right on his body. as far as i know there is some bug that causes that, just like you could mess with your hitboxes so they would lag, or even hang inside a building. it is as bad as cheating in my opinion. i only undertweak my game if i have to play on servers where i have a huge ping as my internet sucks, if i would play without the tweaked settings i cannot hit anything and everything starts warping around.

Comment

all hitfixer does is adjust some of those settings for you, are say if I didn't use hitfixer and modified these settings manually I would have a different result than using hitfixer, not possible. How can you actually test this? every server could be different, could be master server issues one minute and not the next, that is the issue with online games, there is no real standard to base a test on.

Don't get me wrong, I am not justifying hitfixer, I myself have tried it and haven't seen any difference ingame whether I was using it or not, most of it just comes down to how well the server communication is at a given time.

Comment

i dont know how it works, i just know it happens that people using hitfixer have bullets "bounce off" alot more on them than other people, and for other people the hit id is still the same, just not for the people using hitfixer. and i am not alone saying that it affects your hitboxes somehow, i heard a lot of people complain about hitfixer giving people god mode alike hitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X