Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Poster Weapons

Why don't we have those guns! Ones that, francis, bill & louis are holding

They clearly look better than whats in the game.

They're a scoped submachine gun if i do see correctly.

Re: Movie Poster Weapons

Zoey still has 15 fingers

Meh, I like the weapons the way they are, finding guns like that laying around doesn't seem as plausible or fitting to the game

Comment

One of my friends was complaining there weren't enough guns in the game. I don't see the issue, if they added different weapons and changed the characterisitics like they would in CS/TF2 it would ruin the game.

Or if you really want different weapons you can have re-modeled and re-skined versions of the same gun?

Comment

Looks somewhat like a HK416 with a scope to me,

[media]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Hk-416.png[/media]

There should be lots of skins/new models when the SDK comes out, I dont mind only having a small selection of guns in L4D, but it would be nice to say have guns with the same stats but just different models for aesthetic pleasure

Comment

I don't mind having whats there, i do however think that like you can upgrade from shotgun to autoshotgun they should have done that with a rifle aswel. Just put a bolt action for its first form then the scoped hunting rifle.

Also they should have a wider range of pistols, i'd love to have a magnum or colt python on there.

Comment

Desert Eagle woot woot? Scoped weapons wouldn't be used much anyhow, I run around with the hunting rifle in campaigns most of the time, I find myself mostly no scoping everything.

Comment

it would be nice if they had used, instead of the m16 an m4 or instead of the colt a glock or a desert eagle.

Comment

I would like the option of different kinds of guns. Maybe a revolver, a double-barreled breakdown shotty, a real M16 (and make the M16 ingame the M4), and maybe even a silenced, shorter range/power sniper rifle.

Comment

The idea is that these are guns that would be found in a typical american town. While I disagree with the UZI, the rest are just along those lines. All the other guns mentioned are completely unpractical in a survival situation as they share ammo with nothing and would be useless after the run out of the first clip. You can find a hunting rifle and shotty basically anywhere, same with the standard 9MM pistol and M16

Comment

I like the current weapons, The M16A3 (full auto) and the M1014 are probably my favourites, but it wouldnt hurt to have some more. I do agree that there should be more pistols though

Comment

Any more and it might make it a little more confusing for the survivors.

Anyway, I don't think 15 finger Zoey would do well in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
                        Any more and it might make it a little more confusing for the survivors.
                        How would more guns be more confusing? Some zombie mods for HL have dozens of guns and its perfectly fine. More variety is always better. We need weapons that have tradeoffs, not just better versions IMO. Like a revolver instead of the standard pistol, 3-round burst rifle, etc.

Anyway, I don't think 15 finger Zoey would do well in a zombie apocalypse.
                        It must be the radiation...

Comment

No radiation They are called infected for a reason. They have a variant of the rabies virus, and are thus still alive, and in no way radiated. But I digress, yes a revolver would fit, they are common enough to be lying around, and while the ammo wouldnt be that common , it could work. Why not melee weapons ? Baseball bat or machete anyone ?

The m16 can already be fired in 3 round burst, just dont hold down the button

Comment

The M16 can also be fired in a 50 round burst, but that's a whole other story...

Comment

Personally I dont care for the m16 or uzi in the game. On expert they just dont cut it, I will usually do two 3 round bursts to drop an infected on expert. Thats 6 bullets , assuming they all hit the core body area. The hunting rifle or combat shotty by comparison, are one hit, one kill. Especially with the hunting rifle, really I dont see why you wouldnt use it. Long range, excellent killing power, large ammo supply, relatively quick reload time.

Comment

Working...
                              X