Question about badges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about badges.

Say you have a badge that requires 15 hours plus 20 kills IAR. If you get the kill requirement before getting the hours, will you get the badge upon reaching 15hours played with that kit?

Yesterday I hit 20 kills IAR with engineer, then today I finally hit 15 hours. And I don't have the badge.

I'm not sure if it's update-lag or if I have to get the 20 kills IAR AGAIN. Could be the former, since I didn't get veteran knife until about 2 hours after hitting 50 knife kills..

Re: Question about badges.

Originally posted by AsystoleUK
    Say you have a badge that requires 15 hours plus 20 kills IAR. If you get the kill requirement before getting the hours, will you get the badge upon reaching 15hours played with that kit?

Yesterday I hit 20 kills IAR with engineer, then today I finally hit 15 hours. And I don't have the badge.

I'm not sure if it's update-lag or if I have to get the 20 kills IAR AGAIN. Could be the former, since I didn't get veteran knife until about 2 hours after hitting 50 knife kills..
    Any and all time requirements have to be met BEFORE the IAR requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
      Any and all time requirements have to be met BEFORE the IAR requirements.
      That .. sucks. Getting 20 kills in a round isn't a regular occurence for me :P

Comment

Roger that.

Comment

Working...
        X