Good ol punkbusterproblem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ol punkbusterproblem.

I have an rare ol problem, I get kicked after joining a server 5seconds later, I searched alll over google and the search functions of the server and i spotted lots of treaths with same problem as mine, but havent got a salution. My problem is that since i installed 2142 on a new profile at my pc it instant kicks me after a few seconds (1-2seconds)
    I updated manually punkbuster, and the setup.
    And tried the thing with radial blablah(wich didnt work at all tbh)

Helps:cry:

Ps: I cant SS or do the '' ` " thing because im allready kicked before i can do that kind of tricks.. And when i get kicked i only see : Punkbuster. But not some reasons why i've been kicked

Re: Good ol punkbusterproblem.

Try the following:
    What do you have running in the background:
    Open a command prompt as administrator (Start Menu -->Accessories -->Command Prompt (Right-Click run and as administrator))and type tasklist /v> C:\tasklist.txt and post it here.

Have you tried reinstalling punkbuster?

Have you checked to make sure pnkbstrA and pnkbstrB services are running without restrictions and added to your antivirus/firewall ignore/exception list?

Have you tried reinstalling punkbuster?

Comment

Have you tried running BF2142 as an administrator?

Sounds like a simple problem but could be the problem if as you said you installed the game on a different users account (this account may not have admin privileges?).

For vista;
      Originally posted by Repulse View Post
      Right Click the Shortcut and click on Run as administrator. ~ You will have to do this every time you want to run the program.

Or Right Click the shortcut goto Properties, then select Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator'. ~ This will automatically apply the settings every time you launch the game.

Comment

I did wat you said and it didnt worked, I know now anyways wat my problem is:
        I get kicked for name stealing my own name and i have the same problem as soane a few posts bellow, Only his trick doesnt work for me, more tips?

Comment

Bump:

I have found my own problem, Reinstalling al my 2142 Mods did the job that caused apperently my problems.

Installed mods : clanmod 3.02
          zMod by fin.

Comment

Seems a lot of people are getting this "name stealing" GUID ban lately. Not quite sure why a re-install would fix it, but, if it does, oh well

Comment

Well i do, Its : If you de-instalate the game it asks remove profiles, this is a must, because when you deinstal it to reinstal it on a new profile on your pc, or a whole new pc it thinks that you are name stealing, while your not.

So kids, remember :

Sarcasm must be in green, Deinstalating BF2142? REMOVE PROFILE

Comment

Working...
              X