My first large digital download purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first large digital download purchase

Tonight I bought battlefield 2 the complete collection with expansions for my computer off ea store via download. I tried the demo and I can run it on low with a decent frame rate. This is my first real PC game and Im super excited. Coming from PS3 to this I cant wait! I plan to play special forces expansion first and download the project reality mod. Next Ill download 1943 this summer on my PS3! Can anyone give me tips on how to play well in battlefield 2?

Re: My first large digital download purchase

Check out the Tips & Tricks section of TBF2. You'll find lots of helpful information and guides!

Comment

Use crouch to stand up from prone. And take your time when you play. Look before you run around a corner. Whether its vehical or infantry server. Often kills can be racked up by staying in one location near the enemy. Do not always run towards a flag when enemies are around.

Comment

Unless you're playing on a very small server, there is almost no point trying to cap flags by yourself. Stick with the crowd, or even better, join a squad.

Comment

bad news
          1943 uses a different graphics engine and will not run on your machine is you do BF2 on low

good news
          project reality is super awesome and a cult game to play, its super slow pace and deep tactically

Comment

Working...
          X