5 BF games under development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 BF games under development

I've forgotten, was BC1 included in the count?

BF Online
    Heroes
    BC2
    BC1?

Re: 5 BF games under development

yes it has been said

Comment

At GDC Paris today, Ben Cousins, executive producer at EA's DICE studio, has confirmed that the team is currently worki…

EA announced at the start of the year its first entry in the free-to-play market would be Battlefield Heroes, and the publisher is set to release Battlefield: Bad Company for home consoles this Friday.

But the team is also at work on three other games based on the series, including a traditional core game aimed at consoles, and a new collaboration with Neowiz specifically for the Korean market.
      BF:Heroes, BF:BC and three others which have all been announced BF1943, Bf:BC2, Battlefield online

Comment

That still sounds odd to me, how they'd be developing both BC and BC2 at the same time. Isn't it somewhat odd to develop a sequal to a game that isn't even out yet, barring an Oracle of Seasons/Ages thing?

Comment

This was back in June 2008. There is absolutely no proof that BF:BC2 nor BF1943 were in development at that time, nor do we know if they started working on any other new Battlefield games after June 2008. Every time some moron jumps to conclusions based on this article and declares Battlefield to be dead, I want to set him on fire and beat him with a pipe.

Comment

Whatever they do for the PC, feelin 60% weapon feel, 99to35% map, 5 bells.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
              This was back in June 2008. There is absolutely no proof that BF:BC2 nor BF1943 were in development at that time, nor do we know if they started working on any other new Battlefield games after June 2008. Every time some moron jumps to conclusions based on this article and declares Battlefield to be dead, I want to set him on fire and beat him with a pipe.
              yeah I guess you're right. after all, the bf2 1.5 patch was announced sometime near June 2008 and just look where that is LOL amirite?

Comment

BC 1 has already been made...

BF Online is just confusing me

It seriously looks like a laggy alpha version of BF2. I am EXTREMELY confused with it..

All the titles out there and the ones they are developing suck.

Only Heroes and BF2 are good. 1943, BC, and all the rest can kiss my ***.

Comment

Working...
                X