Looking for a Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Clan

My call name in most games is Pawz2142. I'm looking for a new clan that is looking to enter and win tournaments. I'm proficient or above proficient in COD4, COD5 and Battlefield 2142. One on one challenges are more than welcome.

I was with clan AOF otherwise known as RAGE from Battlefield 2142. But after my abilities, suggestions, and seniority in the clan were ignored I think it's about time to move on. I'm looking for a clan that's willing to play more than one game but more importantly are willing to enter tournaments. My schedule is pretty open with getting off work early in the afternoon (Mountain time) and having weekends off. Please PM me and ill get back to you ASAP. :salute:

Re: Looking for a Clan

hmmmm......
    Tactical Gamer is a very good clan, but idk if they do tournaments.
    but there are In-House-Squads (IHS) that do tourneys, but its hard to get into them. the only IHS that you dont have to be a supporting member (you have to pay to be a supporting member) to be in are the Irregulars. ive been trying to get into it for over a month, so that should tell you something.
    the community is great and supportive of all members, but kinda hostile if you show idiocy.
    the server is amazing, rarely crashes for me, plus you have to use teamwork, hence the "squad up in 90-seconds or be kicked" rule.
    i love that rule.

Comment

i personally dont know why people form and join clans if they arent going to compete. maybe they just want to talk with people on TS and clanstack when playing public?

Comment

its brotherhood, my friend. ever since i joined L13 ive been really close with most of my former clanmates, even after the clan broke up.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
          i personally dont know why people form and join clans if they arent going to compete. maybe they just want to talk with people on TS and clanstack when playing public?
          nothing to do w/ clan stacking. it's about enjoying the game w/ friends. we have a very tight knit clan. we all love the friendly banter & help each other in different ways away from the game. hooahguy was right on w/ the "brotherhood" comment.

also, if you're a clan that runs a server (which most do), it's a place where you can play. you don't have to worry about being vote kicked, accused of bs hacking, and play by the rules that you like.

field, how many bs vote kicks & hackusations have you gotten on random servers that you visit? how many is that compared to the servers on which you are a "regular"? don't you enjoy playing on certain servers for those reasons?

Comment

eh idk

Comment

they need help collectiong awards :laugh:

Comment

omg which reminds me i was playing port bavaria titan today and my team i think was actually (other than me of course -_-) composed completely of retards every time i spawned in an air transport it gets blown up or it crashes, i run towards vehicles asking for a ride and they just drive off while i spam "NEED A RIDE NEED A RIDE over and over again. then this one timei was out in the middle of nowhere because i bailed out of an air transport that got blown up and this gunship actually picked me up and i was like "oh thank you SOO much" and then right as i say that we crash into the side of a mountain and are vaporized.......

then our titan core got blown up and we lost

Comment

isn't RAGE a aussie clan?
                  Cause I think I saw a RAGE member on a internode server today

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                    '

like others have said it's always more fun to play with friends. When our clan started we did compete in various leagues but as a whole we decided that playing fun was better in the long run. Of course we lost some people that only wanted to compete. A clan does not have to fit into one mold. You can have a full competitive clan or a clan just for fun.

When my clan goes pubbing we try not to stack. If its 3 or 4 of us we will get together but anymore and we just split up. Besides it's always fun trying to get clanmates tags

Comment

ahh the old "i'm better than you so im leaving" act

you will be hard pressed to get into any serious 2142 teams nowerdays mate as there simply aren't many about as for cod 4/5 i dunno your posting on the wrong board frankly

Comment

Don't bother joining a clan.

Simply treat good squad play as a rare and pleasant surprise when you encounter it.

Comment

ur playing the wrong game forces you should go play tf2 if you want teamwork

Comment

Teamwork? In MY TF2? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                              Don't bother joining a clan.

Simply treat good squad play as a rare and pleasant surprise when you encounter it.
                              there is some potential extra enjoyment you will get out of the game if you join a good clan. you need to at least try it for yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X