Looking for a Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Clan

My call name in most games is Pawz2142. I'm looking for a new clan that is looking to enter and win tournaments. I'm proficient or above proficient in COD4, COD5 and Battlefield 2142. One on one challenges are more than welcome.

I was with clan AOF otherwise known as RAGE from Battlefield 2142. But after my abilities, suggestions, and seniority in the clan were ignored I think it's about time to move on. I'm looking for a clan that's willing to play more than one game but more importantly are willing to enter tournaments. My schedule is pretty open with getting off work early in the afternoon (Mountain time) and having weekends off. Please PM me and ill get back to you ASAP. :salute:

Re: Looking for a Clan

Hey, you can join my clan if you would like! But one thing, we the SK| clan do not have tournaments. We usually will, but mostly not. We play on games such as: BF2, BF2142, COD4, and COD5. Join us if you'd like ! Also, must have a xfire account.
    SK| GAMING

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101 View Post
      Hey, you can join my clan if you would like! But one thing, we the SK| clan do not have tournaments. We usually will, but mostly not. We play on games such as: BF2, BF2142, COD4, and COD5. Join us if you'd like ! Also, must have a xfire account.
      SK| GAMING
      I'm curious as to who "us" is. Looking on the website looks pretty new with no one on there but you.

BTW you wouldn't to have happened to have been a part of a clan called BANZAI aka AOF aka RAGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawz2142 View Post
        I'm curious as to who "us" is. Looking on the website looks pretty new with no one on there but you.

BTW you wouldn't to have happened to have been a part of a clan called BANZAI aka AOF aka RAGE.
        Umm, no? I'm not on any clans of BF2142 called: AOF, or TEAM RAGE.
        But, there are people that are on the clan, but very friendly:dead:!
        Trust me, and don't think I trying to bribe or force you in, cause I do not do that.
        PS: Your quote "I'm curious as to who 'us' is. Looking on the website looks pretty new with no one on there but you." Yes, just me, but, I just made it cause, I had another website with every member of the clan on it, but; I still have to send invitations and all that. I just made it, and need more detail, you can join if you want, but there are around 7-19 people.

Comment

if you wanna have good times and fun, check us out @ dies-world.com
          currently we are trying to populate a newly modded COD4 server called "DWM Freeze Tag". its fun and we have a blast with it. there are lots of great maps but for now, we are only using standard maps due to some peoples inability to download them quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X