Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (DS) Mario Kart DS review

Not a fan of my old reviews.
    Last edited by Obsidian Spire; 04-29-2016, 05:11 AM.

Re: (DS) Mario Kart DS review

Ah this was my first DS game I bought, I had some good times with it.

Comment

The balloon does work, you have to blow lightly. Also, snaking added another demension to the game, making it far more challanging against friends who could also do it. If you cant snake, learn, and see it as an advanced tactic in the game. :awes

Comment

Originally posted by Mo0by View Post
        The balloon does work, you have to blow lightly. Also, snaking added another demension to the game, making it far more challanging against friends who could also do it. If you cant snake, learn, and see it as an advanced tactic in the game. :awes
        Well maybe my balloon hates me. Did you think of that? (ohno) :cry:
        Edit: I tried it again. Just like before it sort of works, but I found the way I had to breathe very awkwardly, which is frustrating. I still don't see the point of the microphone as only a couple games use the thing. Oh well, I like pressing my select button anyway. It's my safety blanket like Linus's from Charlie Brown.

I can sort of snake, but I still don't view it as an advanced tactic. I would rather play the game with fun in mind rather than focusing on winning all the time. Most of my friends don't care about snaking and thus don't utilize it, so there's no real incentive to perfect it when I can win normally and have fun.

Anyway this discussion is pointless because I doubt I'm going to play Mario Kart DS for much longer. I've moved on and so should Mario Kart DS. Now come on Mario Kart Wii, let's go home.

:nod:

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention this, but does anyone else have a *hacked* time trial? I have this record of 1:13:xx on Figure 8 circuit, but when I try to watch my replay all it shows is the player boosting and then coming to a halt. I don't even remember doing this, but it's there and I want to see how me/someone got such an awesome time. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Comment

Working...
          X