Battlefield Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Newsletter

so today i received my battlefield newsletter that contained the same information that was posted from day one about 1943 and badcompany 2 ...LMAO what a joke at provide new content or something new in general about it ..
    i don't get it why the hell make a newsletter with the same content everyone already has?
    discuss please.

Re: Battlefield Newsletter

Originally posted by theminx View Post
    so today i received my battlefield newsletter that contained the same information that was posted from day one about 1943 and badcompany 2 ...LMAO what a joke at provide new content or something new in general about it ..
    i don't get it why the hell make a newsletter with the same content everyone already has?
    discuss please.
    Oh I have a great idea, i'm going to spam a forum dedicated a game that I hate and and sign up to news letters about it and then complain that the content in the news letters is not what I wanted.

Comment

Re: Battlefield Newsletter

they have the newsletter for people that cant keep up to date on news, its obvious we wont see anything new since we are BF news junkies and usually know all the news 1 minute after they are out.

Comment

Working...
      X