Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Badges..

Do any of you have a lot of these?

I've been browsing BF2S.com and looking at some of them since I started a couple of days ago, and i'm shocked at some of the requirements. Such as 40 kills in one round using certain kits (I've seen some top pilots manage around 30-35 but it looks HARD) and 20 kills in a round using Anti-air.

Any tips on aiming for these badges? Some of the requirements are insane :3

Re: Expert Badges..

They originally required up to 1000 hours per expert badge. I think ground defense and air defense was something like 750 global hours. So insane as they may seem now, they used to be even insane-er.

Comment

the only hard part about the expert badges are the hours required. getting 40 kills in a round is not that hard. by the time you meet the time requirements, it'll be fairly easy to get since you got so many hours with that kit or vehicle.

Comment

I have expert knife, medic, sniper, ground defense and air defense.

Comment

I had a lot of fun getting my badges; it's kinda like going on a mission. But yeah, the hour requirements never made that much sense to me.

The only one I'm still missing is expert armor, and I doubt I'll ever get it. 220 hours to go! I like that you get a medal for every 100 hours in armor though, as it helps motivate me to drive them more.

The most entertaining badges for me were explosives, knife, and pistol. Oh and of course transport!

If you've just started this game, you might wanna try for some of those gold stars first. After you really get the hang of the game 40 kills in a round is no biggie. If you have the hours for any of your badges, Dragon Valley is a good map to get the required kills as the rounds usually last a long time.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by tehbarra
            Do any of you have a lot of these?

20 kills in a round using Anti-air.

Any tips on aiming for these badges? Some of the requirements are insane :3
            I got my Anti-Air and ground defence by going Commander and sitting in the rig, artying the enemy!:salute:

Comment

I had all but engineer repair badge back in time when I cared "a bit" about stats. It was not that hard because needed kills were done in jet or heli. Playing your favorite kit and engi is also fairly easy on the ground (medic for me)/in tank (engi).

Comment

They are easy to get, simply use vehicles

I did have them until some hoodlum hacked my account :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk

I feel your pain, i got reset with my 3 star general account. EA would not let me have my stuff back. Ridiculous. Top 20 in the world with the chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim View Post
                    I feel your pain, i got reset with my 3 star general account. EA would not let me have my stuff back. Ridiculous. Top 20 in the world with the chopper.
                    (ohno)

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim View Post
                      With a bit of wangling (via other methods), i got some back, but EA wouldn't even try and talk to me

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk

next time dont pee me off(joke)

I got mine ages ago ,try 18 knifes on non knife/pistol servers like i did as i have never played on those hack servers:salute:

30 c4 kills is a bit rich tho

Comment

30 claymore kills are easier And 18 kills is only for pistol badge

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                            And 18 kills is only for pistol badge
                            No it's not it used to be 18 kills with knife until the noobified the badge.. I earned it the hard way 18 kills on a karkand vehicle server (there wasn't an infantry only option) beat that...

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                              No it's not it used to be 18 kills with knife until the noobified the badge.. I earned it the hard way 18 kills on a karkand vehicle server (there wasn't an infantry only option) beat that...
                              :shock: nice!

mine was IO on sharkie

Comment

Working...
                              X