X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosives ordinace badge

Any tips here?

Re: Explosives ordinace badge

Claymores................ and lots of them, i know they are cheap kills but you can '' fire and forget '' with them, but with something like C4 you have to wait around for someone to enter your booby trap.

Just make sure you hide them around corners so they can't be seen and plant them in the choke points of the map, try been commander in a server where fighting commander is allowed then you can re-arm your self.

PS. Expert explosives ordinace is pretty hard to get.

Comment

Find a busy infantry only 64 player Warlord server. Hang out in the palace and drop claymores everywhere. There should be some people ammo whoring so it should make it easy.

Comment

I just blew 6 arti with the c4 and I still dont have my basic Explosives ordinace badge (no and it wasn't my own arti) can someone maybe explain why I dont have it yet???????

Comment

Because Artillery is an asset, you need to kill people with C4/Claymores lol

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim View Post
            Because Artillery is an asset, you need to kill people with C4/Claymores lol
            Damned stupid me:laugh:

Comment

Like some of the other badges, it requires a bit of skill and a lot of luck to get it.

Claymores are a great way to do it, but you have to know the choke points and travel paths of the enemy. C4 is good for setting traps. Hide them, attach them to vehicles and choppers, put them up on walls, etc. Also, don't forget the old Jihad Jeep - works better if you don't die in the process. An APC full of guys is a sweet target.

But you really need the bad guys to fall into your traps to be successful.

Comment

Go on US on a full 64 slot 24/7 karkand infantry only and put the claymores around the Hotel flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                  Go on US on a full 64 slot 24/7 karkand infantry only and put the claymores around the Hotel flag.
                  LOL

I have gotten a few gold stars doing that.

Comment

Veteran/Expert EO badges are generally accepted as the hardest stats to acquire in the entire game.

As others have said, claymores on an I/O server is probably the way to go.

Comment

Or you could not be incredibly lame and jihad jeep on a low population Jalalabad server. I got my veteran badge doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                        Or you could not be incredibly lame and jihad jeep on a low population Jalalabad server. I got my veteran badge doing that.
                        How is that not as lame?

Comment

I've mentioned this a number of times, but it hardly applies unless you can find a karkand server with vehicles and low players.

What you're looking for is a server where all the armor travels together repairing eachother. Basically you want a 'tank wars' server. So while their armor is facing off with your own team's, just sneak behind them and blow the whole group. It's easier than it sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael
                            I've mentioned this a number of times, but it hardly applies unless you can find a karkand server with vehicles and low players.

What you're looking for is a server where all the armor travels together repairing eachother. Basically you want a 'tank wars' server. So while their armor is facing off with your own team's, just sneak behind them and blow the whole group. It's easier than it sounds.
                            hehe, you can get a lot of similar kills doing jihads in Highway Tampa, sometimes there are 2-3 tanks all lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim View Post
                              hehe, you can get a lot of similar kills doing jihads in Highway Tampa, sometimes there are 2-3 tanks all lined up.
                              I don't have the map Highway Tampa how do I get it?
                              And another question do the explosives disapear when I die or when I get new armor?

Comment

Working...
                              X