xbox 360 wireless controller 4 bf2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360 wireless controller 4 bf2?

I just bought one for GTA4 and I'm wondering what other games it may work for? I'm really hoping for bf2 but I remember my buddy couldn't get his to work nearly a year ago.

And what about other games like:

FEAR combat
    MoH - the 10th anniversory collection
    crysis
    RA3
    cod4
    cod5

ps. This GTA4 game is kick as5! Can't wait to try my new controller with it.

Re: xbox 360 wireless controller 4 bf2?

I can't believe how much I disagree with everything you just said

I've used my 360 controller for PC games before, and yeah you can use it in BF2 (although I can't imagine why you'd want to). If you want to map the mouse to one of your analog sticks I recommend a program called joymouse; careful, there are a couple programs with that name and one of them will invert your mouse buttons if you're not careful.

P.S. I was severely disappointed with GTA4. There's only like a handful of weapons in the whole game and there's very little to do. I was however pleased that cops no longer spawn right behind you in a sealed room. And I shouldn't have to mention how pleased I am that they've moved away from the gang theme.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
      I just bought one for GTA4 and I'm wondering what other games it may work for? I'm really hoping for bf2 but I remember my buddy couldn't get his to work nearly a year ago.

And what about other games like:

FEAR combat
      MoH - the 10th anniversory collection
      crysis
      RA3
      cod4
      cod5

ps. This GTA4 game is kick as5! Can't wait to try my new controller with it.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Why? mouse & kb>controller

Comment

i know some people that use a xbox360 controller for flying rather than a joystick so its not too far fetched. if the game wont let you map the controller you can use a program like joy2key to manually map your controller.

Comment

Sorry, but you're going to get slaughtered with a controller when you play FEAR Combat with us professionals.

Comment

I think it might work pretty well with Crysis, I cant see it working out too well with the others.

Comment

I know keyboard + mouse owns, expecially in bf2, and I would prolly die ALOT if I switch over to controller but the fact is I have a 46' LCD and use a really super small night table for my mouse n keyboard (very crowded and always spill my drinks rofl) and I sit on a big couch straight upright to play.

The advantage with the controller is that I can play the game while sitting back relaxing, and since I have it for GTA4 its worth a shot.

and GTA 4 is so much better than san andreas so far. I love it. the GFX are superb and I'm only running on one gpu 8800 GTX so I still have potential for better gfx later on. Right now I got everything maxed out to its fullest except view distance which wont go past 30 for me but the game looks fantastic even with that so low because everything is eye candy awesome! Besides, it seems like I see extremely far neways..

And performance is 100% at settings cranked to full. I wish I could bring the view distance up more but owell

Comment

but GTAIV doesn't have 200+ players MP mod like san andreas does so it FAILS and you FAIL

Comment

Working...
                X