release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• release date?

I know it has been said it will release in the summer, but what do you guys think? Will 1943 release around june, july, Earlier? Later?

Re: release date?

End of july. I have generally found that games are released towards the end of the period they say. For example if the game is released in july, i expect it will be right near the end. It keeps peoples interest whilst giving them more time. August does not count as summer lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
      End of july. I have generally found that games are released towards the end of the period they say. For example if the game is released in july, i expect it will be right near the end. It keeps peoples interest whilst giving them more time. August does not count as summer lol.

lol true! E3 is in june maybe we can see more of 1943 if it isnt released by then. And maybe we can see some Bad company 2 footage there as well.

Comment

Bear in mind that Heroes was supposed to be a Summer 2008 release, and here we are in February 09 with no Heroes. So I'd take their announced release dates with a LARGE grain of salt.

Then again, since 1943 already seems to be in playable demo mode perhaps it's farther along than Heroes was when its release date was announced.

Comment

Working...
        X