hardcore infantry guys, need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardcore infantry guys, need your help

If you have some free time during nights on weekdays and want to battle 30vs30 for victory on saturday then consider joining 21CW.

This is not a desperate request as I will not beg, just a reminder to the newer folks that roam these boards from time to time. 21CW is a tournament and not a clan. I am looking to get some new blood into the tournament, we have a lot of vet players that played with us for at least 5 years and its good to have new blood, hard core infantry guys. a.k.a groundpounders, a.k.a killers

Refer to these threads for opinions and thoughts from other 21cw members, plus joining is EASY and FREE. If you have account already with TGN for these forums, all you have to do is enlist and no need to register again.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Re: hardcore infantry guys, need your help

Can you guys do anything without talking about 21CW? :laugh: Seriously every post anybody makes is about 21CW. You guys are worse than waaaah_waaah and him talking about PR constantly.

Comment

I'd love to join in, but just don't have the time. I checked out a few of your vids on Youtube and it looks like a laugh.

Incidentally you 21CW guys are the only ones on this forum that don't have flaming set to auto, you seem like a cool bunch. Good luck on recruiting! :thumbsup:

Comment

What's up, Usp? I've been thinking about reenlisting again. I'm considering... but still BF2? I'm definately joining up when BF3 ships...

For those of you who are unfamiliar with 21CW, it is a great place to make new friends while you enjoy getting a good game on.

Comment

*Sabotage attempt*

If you are a hardcore infantry guy, join [3MIB]! lol! :laugh:

Just joking, both sides in the tournament need more ground guys. So if you are into killing and killing and killing, jump into the tournament. It is free and sponsored by MyIS. :thumbsup:

Comment

It sounds like folks have dibs on all the vehicles already... you want cannon fodder? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
              It sounds like folks have dibs on all the vehicles already... you want cannon fodder? LOL
              Battle days last 12 hours, there is always time for everyone to fight. Nobody will ever have the same vehicle for 12 hours straight, nobody is required to be there 12 hours.

Comment

Working...
              X