Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Tank weapon wont reload?!?

Ive recently encountered a problem with the Anti-tank kit

For some reason when i use the kit it wont reload after i fire a rocket from the SRAW or ERYX, it still tells me i have 4 ammunition but it makes the clicking sound like when you run out of ammunition, but if for example i pick up an ammunition bag and the rocket launcher goes back to 5 rockets then i can reload, anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

There was no issue when i played BF2 on monday, the only changes i can think of is that i have installed project reality, maybe somehow PR has overwited some of the vanilla files i dont know, can someone shed some light on this for me?

Re: Anti-Tank weapon wont reload?!?

Tried manually reloading? (Hit "R")

Comment

Definitely PR, it turns your crosshairs gray and auto reload off, probably changes a few things behind the scenes too (like the shaders, make sure you don't alt-F4 out of PR since it won't revert to vanilla BF2 shaders and you'll get kicked by Punkbuster).

Comment

Yeh i noticed the grey crosshairs, so it must be PR like you say

So if i manually press "R" it should work fine?

Comment

isnt there an option in the options menu to click have it auto reload?

maybe try re-applying that option.

all else fails reinstall? its always fun to see how fast you can entre the codes in again and listen to the commander voice tell you how to play the game again after 5 years rofl

Comment

Yup pr takes off auto reload go in option and put it back on.

1 more tip play PR in a next name so it would not happen again that's what i do

Comment

Originally posted by notodd1991 View Post
              Yup pr takes off auto reload go in option and put it back on.

1 more tip play PR in a next name so it would not happen again that's what i do
              Yeah and if you screw up massively in PR you won't have the embarrassment of it on your main account. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                Yeah and if you screw up massively in PR you won't have the embarrassment of it on your main account. :thumbsup:

That's right kids.

Comment

Working...
                X