Night maps SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night maps SF

Hi all, I have a problem with Special Forces. I can't play any night map (Leviathan, Night Flight or Devil's Perch): when I'm trying to connect to any server runs this map - after content finishs loading I got error "This server only allows players with unmodified content to join." I tried to reinstall patch and bf but no result. Changed Video card's driver's to last - the same. Please help!

Re: Night maps SF

Originally posted by ARAB4EVER View Post
    Hi all, I have a problem with Special Forces. I can't play any night map (Leviathan, Night Flight or Devil's Perch): when I'm trying to connect to any server runs this map - after content finishs loading I got error "This server only allows players with unmodified content to join." I tried to reinstall patch and bf but no result. Changed Video card's driver's to last - the same. Please help!
    Reinstall BF2, then SF straight after, then patch, don't patch before you've installed SF.

If not, then when the maps are booting its obviously dropping some of the content.

Be specific about this. Does it happen exactly as it hits 100%? if not when, at 60%, 40% etc... or when you actually get into the game you can see the map then it kicks you?

The unmodifide content error would indicate that as the maps loading its dropping some content, so when you do join the contents not there, but the error just says its modifide, buts its not, a phantom error in the system.

Night maps are hard work, they take extra CPU time, extra RAM space & Extra Graphics to run. I need your system specs to help you further mate.

Also this sounds stupid but i have to ask it, you actually haven't modifide anything? like going in and changing files you shoudln't do?

Comment

Working...
    X