Critical error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical error

Ok i havent played bf2 in ages, so i reinstall it. I install, patch to 1.41 then open the shortcut. It shows the splash screen, goes black, then 5 seconds later, exits Bf2. upon trying again, the bf2.exe from program files has magically disappeared, anyone know why?

Re: Critical error

moved.

I don't know why bf2.exe has gone missing but i normally get the black screen when its a graphic card driver.

Comment

Same computer as before, havent changed a thing. Bf2 worked last time i used it. Its probably a retarded virus of something.

Comment

@Avenger6789: I'm sorry for being rude, but deleting one 'will' from your sig will increase it's gramatical effectiveness. I know I'm a dork!

Comment

I've got a Dell that behaved the same way any time I ever tried to re-install BF2. I tried everything I could find online and think of (including manually going through the registry). The only way I ever got it to work again was to wipe the hard drive and start with a fresh install of XP.

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X