Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome Left 4 Dead Server Which i Now lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Left 4 Dead Server Which i Now lost...

I just clicked join random server and it took me to the best L4D server ive ever witnessed. My game went and crashed and i lost it, so im wondering if any of you have played it or heared about it, which could lead me back to it.

I joined and there were trucks mounted all over, you had to jump over them to progress. we made it to the next level where when we turned the corner, 12, thats right, 12 witches were sat crying, the sound was mental, a tank showed up and tryed to pawn us, we took that down, then decided to annoy all 12 witches which was P!ss funny, they beat any zombie running after you i swear that.

And then next thing i know, smoker gets me and bang game goes crash crash.

Any of you seen or played that server? or know how i can find it again? It had to be a mod, but im confused because the tools arnt released yet, no one was putting cheats to spawn anything because cheats were disabled. So it had to be a modification to the server or map.

Anywho, best game ive ever played, was fun in an over sized bun.

Re: Awesome Left 4 Dead Server Which i Now lost...

sounds funky

you could try loading l4d, opening the serverbrowser by using the console and then check your history to see if the server shows up there

Comment

Re: Awesome Left 4 Dead Server Which i Now lost...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIGebBuQJI[/media]

Thats what the server was running

Comment

Working...
      X