Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nades arent that precise ??

Hey all,

is it me or are the nades in WAW not that precise when trowing them. Not to be braging about but i can olways trows nades very good, like in small windows, bauncing nades off the wall .... but is seems in waw that they are a little bit adgy and clumzy ? any ideas

Re: Nades arent that precise ??

I havent noticed that and I tend to chuck them around pretty good. Theyre splash damage is not as large as CoD4s.

Now the moltav and sticky grenade do act a little different from the pineapple grenade. Are we talking about one of those?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, the molotov and sticky have a different arch to them. It can take some getting used to, but I stick people fairly often and get impact kills with the frag. I'm still working on molotovs, but the light-and-throw is so slow I rarely use them.

Comment

Yeah, molotovs I tend to hide around a corner and jump out at people with. They are pretty tough to use.

Crunch

Comment

Like Crunch pointed out : Their splash damage is not as large as CoD4s.

You have to get the nade very close in order to kill with them. Or you could use the perk to give them more explosive power.

Comment

i m not talking about the damadge that it makes but, the way it travels true the air. Like when i m holding it and aiming into the window it olways seems to hit the edge or something and bouces back (in a strange way) like its some kind of a ball or something

Comment

You have to arc them a lot more then you did in COD4. No sure if they have the same range as they did in COD4 either.

Comment

I can't be totally sure, but I think that I have noticed it over time as well. Gas nades seem to go where I want them, but the frags will often not (usually fall too low). Especially through windows...frags usually bounce off the frame back at me. :|:

Comment

Well when you're in war and getting shot at it's generally a bit hard to precisely throw grenades. Thing is alot of people drop them

Anyway I think molotovs are awesome but when they hit the ground they should spred and if a guy is within 2m of it the flames should suddely climb him and he catches fire and starts screaming and jumping. l33t effects FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                    Well when you're in war and getting shot at it's generally a bit hard to precisely throw grenades. Thing is alot of people drop them

Anyway I think molotovs are awesome but when they hit the ground they should spred and if a guy is within 2m of it the flames should suddely climb him and he catches fire and starts screaming and jumping. l33t effects FTW.
                    I dont have these issues with the grenades, maybe Ive adjusted to it? Maybe there is a weight thing to it. A gas grenade is lighter vs frag.

2m? that seems like a pretty big jump for a bottle of vodka.

I think the fire should be destructive, but only if you have direct contact with it. Thoug the effect would be pretty cool.

Crunch

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's not a bottle of Vodka. It would usually be gasoline and commonly mixed with thickening agents to make it stick to things like napalm. By thickening agents I mean soap, motor oil, sugar, or tar. If you've ever made one, you'd know that the area is pretty hazardous for a while after throwing...
                      The flames don't just stop burning after impact.
                      Also, if you make one the size of a 750ml bottle, it's heavier than any frag I've thrown. Granted, I've only played with the old-school "pineapples" and really thrown newer M67 frags, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                        I dont have these issues with the grenades, maybe Ive adjusted to it? Maybe there is a weight thing to it. A gas grenade is lighter vs frag.

2m? that seems like a pretty big jump for a bottle of vodka.

I think the fire should be destructive, but only if you have direct contact with it. Thoug the effect would be pretty cool.

Crunch
                        You ever used a Molotov? They're fu**ing dangerous.

Once it hits the ground the contenants spill around, imagine dropping a bottle of water, the water poors out. Anywhere there's the gas will burn. And if anybody is within 2m of a molotov it climbs it at an mazing rate I couldn't believe my eyes. So yeah...:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          You ever used a Molotov? They're fu**ing dangerous.

Once it hits the ground the contenants spill around, imagine dropping a bottle of water, the water poors out. Anywhere there's the gas will burn. And if anybody is within 2m of a molotov it climbs it at an mazing rate I couldn't believe my eyes. So yeah...:yay:
                          Yes, I didnt see the flames just jump 6 feet and climb up people or things. Maybe it was the alcohol used.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                          X