Dice summit to feature D.I.C.E. company member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice summit to feature D.I.C.E. company member

D.I.C.E. Summit 2023 will be held at Resorts World Las Vegas from February 21-23, 2023. Register at https://cvent.me/q3r0ZM

this is the 6th paragrapgh you should read

"The next power hour slot partners two dynamic videogame heavyweights: John Riccitiello, CEO Electronic Arts and Lars Gustavsson, Creative Director for D.I.C.E. Studios. John has an interesting perspective, being President and COO of Electronic Arts from 1997 to 2004. Riccitiello left to co-found his own private equity firm, Elevation Partners. In 2007 he returned to EA as CEO. Gustavvson has been involved in the Battlefield series from the beginning and was one of the persons who saw the huge potential in building upon the success of Codename Eagle and creating the Battlefield trademarked sandbox experience. He is now responsible for all games being developed at D.I.C.E (Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment)."

maybe we can see or hear him speak more on battlefield series

Re: Dice summit to feature D.I.C.E. company member

Someone who works for dice at their own summit? The shock :O

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
      Someone who works for dice at their own summit? The shock :O
      It is idiot-jerk-mouths like you that ruin these forums and why I barely visit them. Educate yourself before speaking! Evil_Paladin you're a welcome new face (to me at least) and I enjoy your post, they've helped clear some of the stuff surrounding this awesome new title for me. Deesies, I hope you grow up and stop pissing your ignorance everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by antihero View Post
        It is idiot-jerk-mouths like you that ruin these forums and why I barely visit them. Educate yourself before speaking! Evil_Paladin you're a welcome new face (to me at least) and I enjoy your post, they've helped clear some of the stuff surrounding this awesome new title for me. Deesies, I hope you grow up and stop pissing your ignorance everywhere.
        Hahaha, rage much?

The general consensus in these parts is that DICE and EA aren't very favored for their customer service.

Comment

lol, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
            lol, what?
            Learn what the D.I.C.E. summit is first before you post. It has nothing to do with the Studio DICE.

Comment

okay.

Comment

Guess that's good for all of us.

Comment

"Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                  X