Abs0lute_HOTNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs0lute_HOTNESS

Me and HOTHEAD decided to both record a round and put it in a movie, and i thought we outta come out with a bunch, so i threw together something as a test, more or less, to see how it would look...Its split screen, me and hothead, same round, see what we both see and hear what were saying in vent as well...more importantly its for enjoyment and seeing how other people play and play together...our first video is a short round, 9 minutes, we both go deathless

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb_iTDPbQ84[/media]

Watch in high quality

PS - Still working out the name lol

Re: Abs0lute_HOTNESS

No PK rocket kills = phail. Bullets are for losers.

(Seriously though, nice vid :thumbsup: )

Comment

nj staying alive.

Comment

great idea

Comment

Brilliant idea, and shame more people don't do similar, although.... man... I wish I could play on American servers... another video that looks like the enemy team hasn't got a single player with a clue (being able to walk to harbour, and take it with no *real* opposition is... just one example of their fail :P).

Pretty good viewing though.

Comment

thanks...and yea that server was very noobish thats why we managed to keep each other alive all round, ive noticed EU servers are the same, and i was laggin pretty badly when in there...it just depends, more times then not there are some good players on, stay tuned for another video in the near future

Comment

What do you use to edit your video and add the intro and other effects?

Comment

Its put together by Vegas Movie Studio 8.0 and I made the intro using Adobe After Effects.

Comment

what settings do you use for publishing the video? do you use a media encoder? tell me what you do because with premier there are tons of settings and im not sure what is best

Comment

very boring. 2142 pubs are zzz enough as it is, yet alone watching someone else pub it.

Comment

Working...
                    X