No announcement yet.

Q-Spoting woes - Difficulties getting the "Q" Enemy Spotted command to register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Spoting woes - Difficulties getting the "Q" Enemy Spotted command to register

The Q-Spot command feels wonky to me, sometimes it works perfect other times I'm clicking again and again dead center on the enemy and nothing.

Sometimes I can register an "Enemy Spotted" when I can only see the red name text and not the player body, other times not.

Wondering about others' experience with the Q-Spot command.

Re: Q-Spoting woes - Difficulties getting the "Q" Enemy Spotted command to register

Yea, you do have to be very clear with it, it gets stuck on a lot of stuff, no real tricks i guess just have to try and be obvious as you can avoiding obstacles, also, if you get the little questionmaks close to the person, people should notice anyway.

Comment

Re: Q-Spoting woes - Difficulties getting the "Q" Enemy Spotted command to register

If it's a person long away you can't get it to stick at all sometimes ^^ but if something is being a bit tricky to spot, I rest my mouse on the target a few seconds until the nametag shows up. Then it usually works, but yeah it's a bit tedious sometimes

Comment

just spot a lot higher than they are and it usually tags em.

Also if you want to see name tags jus shoot a few times around the vacinity, even behind shlt it works sometimes.

Comment

I'll tell you the trick & I don't usually miss, tag object for 1-2-3 secs as soon as red tag appears hit register.

Comment

Originally posted by System
            just spot a lot higher than they are and it usually tags em.
            Originally posted by old sch00l View Post
            I'll tell you the trick & I don't usually miss, tag object for 1-2-3 secs as soon as red tag appears hit register.
            Good tips, thanks gentlemen.

Comment

The reason why you can spot people after they run around the wall is because the spotter identifies the hitbox rather the animation of the player.

Its the same as shooting someone who has clearly ran around the wall but still dies. The hitbox lags behind the animation.

If you see someone run around a corner, spot at the corner and you should spot them. Often i spot randomly like on karkand i spot the square flag if i'm at hotel flag. It will tell you if any1 is there. But this method often can make you not talk for 30secs.

Comment

I haven't been able to hit the G-spot yet. Sorry babe.

Comment

Working...
                X