How to free cam in Bf2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to free cam in Bf2?

That's right. How do you do it? I'm sure it's been posted before, somewhere. However; looking up "free" and "cam" on these forums brings up about 11ty billionty results and none seem to be related to the information I want. :shakehead:

Re: How to free cam in Bf2?

i believe when you die you hit the space bar and use the arrow keys.

Comment

When you die, deselect your spawn point and it space bar, however, the respawn screen pops up every 10 secs of so, if you type renderer.drawhud 0 into the console when you are in freecam you wont see it, however this does remove the rest of the hud obviously.

Comment

you can stop the spawn screen from popping up every 10 secs by clicking the X in the top right hand corner

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
          you can stop the spawn screen from popping up every 10 secs by clicking the X in the top right hand corner
          no it still pops up.

Comment

No, it doesn't. Wait for it to pop up, then hit the X. If you manually bring up the screen and click the X it will come back.

Comment

it doesn't pop up and u cant do free cam in every server, it has to be enabled in the server settings

Comment

when you're dead press space bar -> click the X on the kit/squad selection & mapscreen -> WASD + mouse to move. hold shift to move slower and double tap & hold W to move super-fast

In most cases you need to die and respawn at least once for it to work.

Comment

Heh, I didn't know that you can do this. Good thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                    when you're dead press space bar -> click the X on the kit/squad selection & mapscreen -> WASD + mouse to move. hold shift to move slower and double tap & hold W to move super-fast

In most cases you need to die and respawn at least once for it to work.
                    thomas is an expert with the camera view because he does a lot of dieing. The only reason his KDR is greater than 1 is because he met me

Comment

no its because I always join the winning team so there are times where I've had to wait for the teams to get uneven before switching and during that time I play with the camera. you have nothing to do with it, silly

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                          no its because I always join the winning team so there are times where I've had to wait for the teams to get uneven before switching and during that time I play with the camera. you have nothing to do with it, silly

what a joke this kid is, switching to the winning side every time. you disgust me. !b Tomeis punk a$$ :censored:

Comment

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs View Post
                            what a joke this kid is, switching to the winning side every time. you disgust me. !b Tomeis punk a$$ :censored:
                            haha, sux2bu

Comment

Very cool! I knew there was a way to do it but never bothered to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X