My new video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new video

Here is my new video.Me tv'ing some nubs,I am not a pro as yet this is just a sample of my upcoming heli fraging video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBFnoU8vf0[/media]

Watch in HD

Re: My new video

Take this is as constructive criticism but with all those shots, your nothing more than the average pub gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperComplexity View Post
      Take this is as constructive criticism but with all those shots, your nothing more than the average pub gunner.

Yea it is only average pub gunner. I suck still to go up with the pro's.

Comment

Average sure, but it is definately nice to see an actual gunner and not a scripter.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

We're what now, three and a half years into the game's life? I think it's fair to say most people who are aware of the TV missile's existence can make pretty decent shots. I mean, it doesn't take an exceeding amounts of skill to click one object into another...

It's still extremely rare to see great pilots and soloers, however. I've seen a lot of so-called great gunners trying to solo, and they look like nothing more than average pubscrubs doing it.

Comment

what programs did you use to make the video and what res did you film at?
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                what programs did you use to make the video and what res did you film at?

Intro was made awhile back with adobe after effects,The rest of the editing was done wth Sony Vegas 8.I recorded at half size at 40fps with fraps.

I need to practice a lot still on editing.

Comment

Working...
                X