Play games in 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play games in 3D

vgnerd.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, vgnerd.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

No Nvidia glasses or 120hz monitors needed, but you need a Nvidia 8xxx or higher card. Should work for any game in this list:

I missed getting the super bowl glasses. Time to buy some off eBay.

Re: Play games in 3D

I read this article and at the top of the page was an ad for Sears Optical

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

WizrdWarts, my special friend "System" got the impression from you that no glasses are needed at all even though I gave him the link you provided that says you need the super bowl 3D glasses so could you please clarify for him that no, you don't need the nvidia glasses, but you still need 3D glasses

Comment

Any of those filtered color blasses (red/blue, Superbowl purple/yellow, etc.) will work as long as you change the registry to the appropriate colors. The only way 3D works without special glasses afaik are if you have two tiny monitors mounted right in front of your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
          Any of those filtered color blasses (red/blue, Superbowl purple/yellow, etc.) will work as long as you change the registry to the appropriate colors. The only way 3D works without special glasses afaik are if you have two tiny monitors mounted right in front of your eyes.
          and then cross your eyes like this video [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ULEiTp3lg[/media]

Comment

Ow that makes my eyes hurt. If you had 2 tiny monitors you wouldn't need to cross your eyes since one eye would see only one image. Which is how these: work I think.

Comment

Ow that makes my eyes hurt. If you had 2 tiny monitors you wouldn't need to cross your eyes since one eye would see only one image. Which is how these: work I think.
              view master for the win....i still have my dukes of hazard slides somewhere in storage...........

Comment

Had that as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
                  Had that as a kid
                  Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                    Me too.

I was not allowed to have one. My father said its the work of the Devil:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_MoShah View Post
                      I was not allowed to have one. My father said its the work of the Devil:shock:
                      Your father was a good man.

Comment

Managed to try this (got some cheapo card specs from ebay) it does give a 3-d effect. But the ghosting is terrible, it gave me headache and I got shot alot. But thanks anyway it was interesting to try.

Comment

Working...
                        X