DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Think BF2142 balance and teamwork centric play + BF2's modern combat setting on an updated Frostbite engine.

It would have been so simple to do. Why wasn't it done?

Re: DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Maybe whats been done is better? You wont know until you've played it. DICE usually know what they're doing so its probably gonna be great!

Comment

Yea, I would have to agree with both of you. I would love to see a BF3, but I also like the idea of bad company on the PC (as long as its in no way a port) and the idea of 1943 just for fun like heroes. I am still hoping they will have are so called hardcore PC version, but in no way will I dislike these games. It would actually take a lot for me not to buy a BF game.

Comment

Originally posted by [1CD]D|Pvt.usapatriot View Post
        Think BF2142 balance and teamwork centric play + BF2's modern combat setting on an updated Frostbite engine.

It would have been so simple to do. Why wasn't it done?
        Dam if only they hired you or listened to fans with minimal experience of gaming production. (twat)

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
          (twat)
          hehe

Comment

Your answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if it cant be multiplatform from now on DICE will not be developing it.

Comment

Strange...
              If they can convert 1942 maps to the frostbite engine why can't they do it with BF2 maps.
              Just imagine Sharqi or Great Wall with an destructible environment - wohoo!!
              Jeeze we're playing Wake for like 8 years now - it really gets old...
              (still need alot of china hrs, so I play it...)

Comment

Because BF3 hasn't been made yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                  Dam if only they hired you or listened to fans with minimal experience of gaming production. (twat)
                  As much as i disagree with this thread that was uncalled for, have some respect for your peers, no need for the twat now as there? :shakehead:

Comment

Not sure if this is a good way to go about it but i refuse to play BF anymore until they release BF3 to PC. If they don't i am done with BF forever. There are a lot of other games so i don't care. Will i miss BF? yes, but am i going to give my money to this company any more? doubtful.

Sorry EA but you are quickly losing me a customer. I know im only one person but its just my opinion.

Comment

DICE, may be making BF3, probably waiting till most of your specs are up to it [$survey - steam]

"DICE" are releasing 2 x High Profile PC Games soon ™

BF3.. Futures.. i.e. Roger That & Boat Spotted!

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                        Because BF3 hasn't been made yet?
                        Partly. I mean we are all sitting here waiting for a stupid patch that really isn't even going to to do much. At least give us some news. How hard is it to say "We are working on a PC platform but unaware of when its going to be ready."

For me the less i play a game i less i care about it. I almost even uninstalled it the other day. I stop in the forums from time to time just for hope of news but i am soon going to just ditch it all.

Comment

y'all go out and buy 2142 if you haven't. that will be the last true BF game on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                            y'all go out and buy 2142 if you haven't. that will be the last true BF game on PC.
                            I haven't and i won't.

Comment

DICE will make BF3 and you will all bow down to it's greatness :laugh: *prediction*

Comment

Working...
                              X