Video - Tips Barrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Tips Barrage

Congratulations! You get to hear my squeaky little 3 year old voice for ten whole minutes.

ITV, random thoughts about player behavior, how to make recons happy, how to properly drive a battlewalker, and other bits and pieces of information that might just save your life and/or facilitate your quest for my dogtags.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vkFUu4dgsc[/media]

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Battlefi..._Tips_Barrage/

Enjoy!

Re: Video - Tips Barrage

Nice video, very informative. One correction, though, you don't need to (and in fact shouldn't) crouch and scope if you're using Herzog or Clark, but since those are special cases there's no point in mentioning them I suppose. Good tip about taking out Rorschers in a walker...I always aim for the front section of it and it takes a long time to kill. Never thought of aiming for the sides of it.

Comment

If I see somebody scope with a shotgun, I'm calling hacks. :laugh:

Comment

well croughing as a shotgun can help you out too in fights. if you shoot crough shoot crawl shoot you have 3 shots where the enemies needs to keep on corecting his aim, also if you go crough you keep mobility but you cannot be killed by apm's unless someone else sets them off(unfortunattelly it happens to much).
        there was some info for me, i forgot to shoot rosches at the sides. but when you mentioned i thought: oh sh** i totally forgot about that, that is how i used to own rosches. it had all the information you could get detailled in 10 minutes, without being to booring.

Comment

the truest thing you said in there was "being a quick shot will help but nothing beats a tactical mind"

you should also mention. ''have a good computer and internet connection''

Comment

Shotguns are basically the only weapons in 2142 where prone diving is a valid tactic. You're still very accurate.

But nice little "guide" there Shurikane. I enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane View Post
              If I see somebody scope with a shotgun, I'm calling hacks. :laugh:
              Well it does zoom in, although much like in BF2 the shotguns are the only handhelds without ironsights and just use the old-school BF1942/BF:V style zoom in. Rather irritating when you get EMPed while carrying a Clark.

Comment

You can zoom with a shotgun?

Comment

cool video, your voice over narration is very good! if i were to start a video game school, i'd hire you as one of the teachers!

btw, how do you get those red skulls to show up on kills? that looks pretty cool.

Comment

probably with adobe premier or something. windows movie maker doesnt have that AWSOME stuff

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
                      You can zoom with a shotgun?
                      Well I guess it doesn't. I know the ones in BF2 had zoom, but I tried it out on the Clark tonight and I guess I was mistaken. :cry:

Comment

brilliant really enjoyed it it was like listening to my own thoughts given voice

you HAVE to do more you don't even get a choice such vids will greatly benefit the bf community

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty View Post
                          Well I guess it doesn't. I know the ones in BF2 had zoom, but I tried it out on the Clark tonight and I guess I was mistaken. :cry:
                          which one thing doesnt make sense is that if these soldiers have some kind of reticle showing in thier visor of where thier gun is pointed i dont really get why they would need to scope because all you would be looking for is recoil suppression such as with the assault rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                            which one thing doesnt make sense is that if these soldiers have some kind of reticle showing in thier visor of where thier gun is pointed i dont really get why they would need to scope because all you would be looking for is recoil suppression such as with the assault rifles.
                            That's a good point, actually. I hadn't thought of that. In the earlier BFs you could say that it was just something to aid the player, but considering in BF2142 it gets distorted by EMP it must be meant to be an actual part of the soldier's HUD, so you'd think scoping would be unnecessary.

Still wish you could use the ironsights on the Clark for emergency purposes. Not like RMB does anything else with it.

Comment

erm ... field ... it's a game ...

^^

Comment

Working...
                              X