If Dice still reads these forums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Dice still reads these forums...

Please open and maintain a dialogue with gamers while making BC2. I don't mean the odd console gamer you meet at shows, I mean the gamers that have been with the series since it began, the ones who made the franchise the success you enjoy today. Keepin contact with the leaguers, the so called "pros" and even the pubbers to make the game the players want, not the game you think they want D:

Re: If Dice still reads these forums...

it would make things a whole lot easier if they came out and said how many players the PC version will support.

Comment

It's not just that though. It's things like the squad system (BF2/2142 has a much, much better system and interface than BC), map sizes and general gameplay mechanics that worries me most (BF1943 for example)

Comment

I think they'll pull it off pretty nicely for PC.

With that said, I want more info now. What's the point in announcing a game and then leaving us until 3 months later when the first trailer comes or something... it only gives people time to moan and come up with reasons to boycott the game even if it turns out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
          It's not just that though. It's things like the squad system (BF2/2142 has a much, much better system and interface than BC), map sizes and general gameplay mechanics that worries me most (BF1943 for example)
          ya know, let me say this,
          but keep in mind im gunna buy it ..
          ok...
          i think they are just building this for no reason...
          so far i see no story line or anything else that tells me more..

and its things like this that prove they want a quick buck with this 1943..

squad system -its gunna be simple with no options and suck

and max player its going to be what it is probably and its gunna suck

the guy clearly said in that last video i seen that they want everything simple or easy as possible, guess what that means ..
          game mechanics,
          net code,
          stats code etc etc..
          everything cheeply quickly made, to hurry up and fix this big ea money gap, so they can go back to building the sims, and those lame sport games that got them in the hole in the first place.
          all in all im still gunna buy it ..
          but this will be the battlefield game for my kids basiclly, thats how simple its going to be.
          this is not aimed at the hardcore or even timid BF2 player at all.

i just realised i thought i was posting this in the 1943 section LOL hahaha

well it is what it is,
          bad company wise i say this also.
          how does giving us version 2 of it make it better?
          umm we wanted version 1, then we realised you fumbled that big time with the aircombat and vehicles thank god we diddent get it in that condition.

so now, we dont know the story or whatever that comes with the original bad company,
          not to mention, original bad company does not have air combat and vehicles like we expect,
          so chances are we wont get it,
          so im not buying it.
          period.

Comment

Well the good thing is DICE probably reads almost all of the fan, clan, magazine, etc. site forums, who knows there is probably a DICE staff member right behind you, right now taking notes for their next meeting, paying close attention to your body language and your pre-post text (what you type in before you hit post and what you may have deleted or rephrased) to get the best feedback possible.

Comment

No matter how many players they add to the current count, the game is still going to play like a console game. Console games aren't bad. Console ports are, not all but usually they are.

Comment

Working...
              X