Beta/Demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta/Demo?

You think there will be one? Would be nice to have some sort of demo to try these changes before I buy

Re: Beta/Demo?

I'm sure there will be a beta, for XBOX at least.

Comment

Hey Deesies, long time!

Anyways, keep an eye out. I haven't been too interested in the Heroes BETA, but this for the PC would interest me a hell of a lot more. Since its a summer release the time frame is a lot shorter. Might see things pop up a lot quicker.

Comment

Can't really tell. DICE had demos for all the PC BF games, but lacked a demo for Mirror's Edge so who knows?

Comment

Hello Ranger

Would be nice if when they say summer, they actually mean summer (looking at you, battlefield Heroes)

Comment

Maybe BF:H and BF1943 will have a simultaneous release.

Comment

^^ that would fail... bf:h... a whole year later its realsed overdue :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                Can't really tell. DICE had demos for all the PC BF games, but lacked a demo for Mirror's Edge so who knows?
                Mirror's Edge had a demo.

I don't think they will do a demo because it is not a large game I would say if they did do anything it would be a beta probably one for console and one for PC.

Comment

LOL they could release it as a pre release with one map when you pre order it and then add the other maps a month later

Screw it, just release the game now so the modders can go to work on it and release a new version of DC for it.

PS OSAKA-CHAN!

Comment

if there are even any modding/mapping tools to be released for the game =/

ps. I guess you like azumanga too?

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
                      Mirror's Edge had a demo.

I don't think they will do a demo because it is not a large game I would say if they did do anything it would be a beta probably one for console and one for PC.
                      Do you have a link to the Mirror's Edge Demo for PC? I'm having trouble finding it.

Comment

There were no demo for PC unfortunately... they didn't release the PC version until later though so it's understandable

Comment

i doubt it for such a tiny game worth about $15 bucks.

Comment

Nah, its only a short mini game, its to bridge the wait between some other games, also they'll be releasing something small like this so they can test the features out for later full BF games.

Comment

Working...
                            X