bored playing pubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored playing pubs?

Hey, I was just like you. Get on the server and go cap some flag. After a while it gets boring 'cuz you find out your team isn't doing anything. No one is helping you cap flags, the commander is dumb, and after a while you feel like it could be better than this?

So whats better than pubs? A place called 21CW (21st century warfare). Its a tournament in a sense that 2 big divisions are made (each one with about 100 players) and every week they practice on their own practice server to battle on Saturday -- 32vs32 for 12hours. People rotate out for others so everyone gets to play and you play how much you want and if you can only play during nights then thats when you play.

Good commanders????? Sure, the commander is a team composed of a General, MajorGeneral, Majors.. etc. They are picked out of the best possible candidates to lead their division, so no more stupid commanders on batttlefield. Not only do they control the battlefield, we use Teamspeak to give out orders to squads to where attack and defend.

But, on some maps there are jets? WE got it covered. Each division has their own airforce pilots, from jets to helos and the commander tell them what to do. When your squad needs a bombing run on your flag, your squad leader tell the commander and the commander tells the airforce where to bomb. Cool!!

EACH BATTLE IS A RUSH. It doesn't feel boring at all. Its guaranteed you will be bitting your nails during your first battle, because its so intense and fun.

REQUIREMENTS??

it costs nothing which means its FREE to join, attend practice, download the mod and custom map, and buy beer LOTS and LOTS of beer -- and have fun

dude....wheres the link to join I want to PLAY NOW!!!? here it is http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/21cw_signup.php

MOD: in house private mod based on some aspects and vehicles of other mods called 21CW MOD. Reason for this, some things are made for the mod, while other "GREAT" aspects are used from other mods to improve on their quality.

We also use stuff from Special Forces Booster pack like Ziplines, Grappling hook, and other aspects. You DON'T have to buy the booster pack to play, its all included for FREE.

Majority of players: USA, England, Germany and countries in between

Re: bored playing pubs?

You guys sound really desperate for new players.

Comment

Every tournament recruits. Its not that we are desperate, its because we dont want to let people miss the chance of stepping away from the annoying boredom thats called pubbing.

Once you go 21cw you wont go back.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDom View Post
        You guys sound really desperate for new players.
        Na, just looking for players to experience what I have. I hardly ever play on Pubs anymore since I joined a few months ago. It's a great place to build life long friendships with. We have young kids and older players like me "49" playing together as a team. Come check us out. You won't be bored, I promise.

Comment

Are you guys taking over for Waaah_wah and PR?

Comment

what do you mean? we have elements from PR mod if thats what you're referring.

Comment

I may join the Jolt team this wk'end

join my pub buddies

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l View Post
                I may join the Jolt team this wk'end

join my pub buddies
                I just checked out the jolt server to test my ping. I noticed that there wasn't any [Jolt] tags on anyone. Some players had tags that were mostly different from each other and most of the players didn't have tags. What kind of comradity is that? Don't they want to show off who they are? Well [21CW] tagged players will always stick together in the heat of any battle. Hey old sch00l, we would like you join 21CW. Come check us out at http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/21cw.php

Comment

May have a gander of this over the weekend as kinda bored pubbing.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, gg to both teams. I belive Jolt have a good team so you should have your hands full.

Comment

I have never had a boring battle since joining 21CW... The only thing that I don't like about 21CW is that it ruined pub bf2 play for me... Pubbing is BORING!!!! lol but is that a bad thing?

Comment

Yea, we are not trying to tell everyone not to play BF2 pubs. There are some fun in them especially for lone wolfers like I used to be. However, it is hard most of the time to find a good team of players in your chosen squad that actually talk to each other during battle and back each other up. That's what we think is boring, the squad play and some other things. There are only two weeks left before we start the new campaign. Please join up early to get the team practices in. We already have had 60+ players join up from USA, Europe and other places. http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/21cw_signup.php
                        :salute:

Comment

I joined up!

Comment

Originally posted by [1CD]D|Rec.usapatriot View Post
                            I joined up!
                            Welcome aboard solder! :salute:

Comment

What mod is it? I'm getting the impression it is not vanilla.
                              And which country are the majority of players from?

Comment

Working...
                              X