An Idea I Have....DeathRace BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Idea I Have....DeathRace BF2

I have many idea's, this one came to me earlier as i watched Death Race.

We Have BattleRacer, which has seemed to disappear
    We have Interstate Nitro, Which also Just Disappeared.
    And a few other golden nuggets that have fallen away.

My idea is this, Combine all aspects from these mods, i'm aware BattleRacer were thinking of a new release and they could very well hit this point before i do.

See the golden opportunity i'm thinking of combines the mods, we have the brilliant coding from Battleracer, with the addition of vehicles from the interstate mod with a new grasp on tracks(maps) that can be played.

Basically what i'm saying is, make a battleracer type mod, but make it extreme, chaos and anarchy.

Now like i said, we will wait for battleracers update if they have one, other than that, i'm going to go talk to the mod teams, see what could be done, this is a cool idea that i think could work.

Re: An Idea I Have....DeathRace BF2

Rogue/Blood/GA - I'm not sure that starting a mod for BF2 is such a great idea. 2008 was not a good year for the game and the playerbase has dropped dramatically. Many of these other mods have stopped because of the amount of time and effort involved does not make sense when only a few hundred people download it and the servers are mostly empty.

I don't mean to discourage. If you feel lead, this movie contains a ton of material. I had also thought along these lines while watching it and even started a map. But after thinking about it for awhile, I changed my mind.

Good luck.

Comment

maybe some mods will reactivate when modjive gets back into working order:yay:

Comment

Yes. Modjive needs to return. Someone has to threaten Elxx with his bayonet so he works harder.

Comment

^^ well he is on the forums as battlefield director :wee:

and i want to know wtf happened to sandbox 1.0??... wait did i just kill another moose?

Comment

Hi, I'm the co-leader to the Interstate Nitro mod.
            Interstate Nitro has not died, we're just slugging along trying to get a real patch out and not the garbage that was released to the public. Personally, I wouldn't have released the beta that was released, but I'm not the boss and what's done is done.
            Our main problem is the small dev team, maybe 4 that are active and a bunch that disappeared. If anyone is interested to help us out, that'd be awesome. But we aren't going to give up anytime soon, unless I'm dead. :P
            Instead of completely high-jacking your thread, I'll post another one with some of the new weapons, a new car and some other new details.

Comment

Forgot all about this thread, i shal talk more to you xetura, thats if im not already too late.

Comment

Working...
              X