=US= is Recruiting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =US= is Recruiting!!!!

The Unknown Soldiers clan has been active since 2004. We have over 40 active members mostly in the USA, with some in Europe, Asia, and Australia. Many are current, former, or future US military. Our goals are FUN, mutual respect, and teamwork by the rules. Our TWL and TGL competition teams are open to any member who can qualify. Excellent reputation with other clans. Free membership with a 16+ age limit. Donors, team spirit, and helping out are recognized with rank and respect.

We have multiple US and European league competition teams. In BF2 and COD4 we have several ranked and unranked game servers, 100-person Teamspeak server. We offer at least three practices a week open to each member (one is the expected minimum, but that can be excused), basic and advanced BF2 training in Infantry, Armor, and Aircraft skills, about one inter-clan BF2 scrim a week open to members, graphical signature dept, and tech and game help forums & FAQs.

The organization of our units is as follows:

Alpha Company: Battlefield 2 Project Reality
    Bravo Company: Battlefield 2
    Charlie Company: Call of Duty 4
    Eve Corporation

Our clan meeting is every Friday night on TeamSpeak at 8:30pm Eastern. Our members play BF2, Project Reality Mod, BF2142, Armed Assault, BFV, Counter Strike: Source, Call of Duty 4, America's Army, Eve, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Silkroad, Flight Simulator, WoW and numerous other games. So. no matter what you play, there is usually someone to play it with. We use Teamspeak and Xfire to play together publicly and on our servers, plus launch BF2 to the online play menu in less than a minute.

When you join =US= you will enjoy:

60+ Members
    Teamwork
    A military structured environment
    Premium TeamSpeak Server
    Competition teams
    People from around the world
    Multiple game servers
    Friendship

You will also enjoy our multitude of servers:

=US= COD4 32 slot Hardcore
    63.209.32.64:28960

=US= Rangers Server 16 slot(BF2)
    24.152.196.96:16567

=US= Public Ranked 32 slot(BF2)
    64.34.213.11:16567

=US= PR Public 32 slot (Project Reality)
    64.34.213.18:16567

Just visit http://www.ClanUnknownSoldiers.com click on barracks (our forums) and register. You can post an application in the Join the =US= forum, or post a challenge in the Scrim forum. Please refer to me in your application if you decide to join.

Feel free to ask me any questions, my Xfire is bradleyscout

And my E-mail is your eric.b.landry@us.army.mil

Best of luck and see you on the battlefield,
    SGT.SilentScout^=US=
    =US= Recruiter

Re: =US= is Recruiting!!!!

Wrong section post here next time:
    Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Re: =US= is Recruiting!!!!

I will never join this clan i got banned for shooting down a heli with a tank.

Comment

Working...
      X