BF2 Game Night!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Game Night!!!!

Hey guys. I will be hosting a game night on our server Wed night feb 4th starting at 7:30pm eastern. We are just looking to meet and play with new people so I thought I would post here. We will be playing all vehicle maps with a good mix up!! The server is a 32 slot chicago based server (no lag). If you wanna come out and have a good time, lot's of laughs and meet some new people ----please stop by. Any skill level.........noobs are more than welcome. If we have a good turn out we may host a game night once a week. The server is run by mature players!!!
    Please post here if you are interested.
    IP 69.12.111.22:16567 Hope to see you there!!!
    See you on the battlefield. =RGC= Respected Gamerz Clan

Re: BF2 Game Night!!!!

Night game as in Special Forces or a mod. Either way its a good idea to mention which so people know what to set up. I for one don't have SF installed on any of my system, but will be happy to if its required.

Comment

No SF this week. I think we will just stick with the normal BF2 maps. If we get a good turn out then maybe we can switch it up week by week. 1 week bf2 maps, next week booster maps, week after SF maps. Hope to see you there!!!

Comment

Tomorrow night is game night..Hope to see you there.
        See you on the battlefield!!!

Comment

Tonight is game night on the =RGC= Server. See you all there!!!! 7:30 pm eastern.
          IP 69.12.111.22:16567

Comment

Working...
          X