• Show
Clear All

Re: bf2142 video thread

Sniping (ownage)
    I'm Vossy

good old farfromsob3r, really want his tag never see him on though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-2NeMod3g

Never Mind
    Hahaha just noticed you sempf you sure about the 80% damage thing?

Comment

hmm it seems to be 70% dammage but i am not sure anymore but i was then sure of it as there are some things that do 80% dammage in heavy armor, but that arent the big body parts some say. ps the baur is the best, and that dude aint the best, he just plays vs very nooby players and with a good pc.

edit:
      link to never mind is [media]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nb5mLs4n3Q&feature=related[/media]

Comment

fields new vid
        [media]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=s_bPOPEYqt8[/media] ps it is me talking + doing that jump, all those stops in my speech are because of my ping of 100 to 200...

Comment

of course it is you, that is why i put you in the video. for your crazy rail jumping circus stunts.

Comment

it is a handy tric, and it is pretty unkown, ps i wonder how you made such a good vid out of that, i saw you play, and it looks like you made in the vid loads of kills, which i didnt even saw you doing... but i was playing with a ping of 131 minimal so i can have missed some stuff.

Comment

well it was about a round and a half of recording. then the one round that i was in your squad i had around 60 kills at the end. you were in alot of the video like up on the rooftop, going up the stairs, in the alleyway of one of the buildings at toll. there were 63 kills in the video.

i can see kind of what YOU were doing but i have very little idea of everything you did in the round. same goes for the other person.

Comment

Funny vid to watch but LOOOOOOOOOL the players on that server were baaaaad :P

Comment

yeah pretty normal for a 64 player public server in the US

Comment

yey that is why even i with my crap connection got a kd of 4, i think didnt watched at the end but somewhere half through when i had 5.

Comment

you had wut 120 ping? that is really not crap is is just borderline crap. the game is made to play at 100 ping anyways.

Comment

lol dude, i have interpolation time, and latency compensation set to 30... and i had a ping of 130. that is huge. i could see people fly everywhere, i had to aim about 4 metres in front of running people to hit, that is crap. if i would play vs those players here i would have gotten a kd of 10 to 15 i think.

Comment

did you see hothead and zero on the uor server?

it was funny i am in thier EG clan now and i tried to go onto that server too but then it BANNED me off because i had 220 ping

i think it would be better if i lived on the east coast because then i could play on west coast servers AND european servers and have playable ping on everything.

Comment

Yeah my hitreg was awful, but i still managed a 4-5 KD + GOLD OOOOOOOO lol

Comment

i wonder what semp thinks about this........

Comment

i was not online but some clanmembers where. they said you were nothing special except a pretty good kd, but no skill, no tactics, no nothing. at the moment i was learning and in clanmod. the team i have gotten consists of bluenikon, cokeprinz, luna, chriss-my-*** and me. and some other guys who play if some of us cannot play. ps field when i was playing with you i also got a kd of 4 or 5 so that aint great. and i have latency compensation and interpolation time set to 30...

Comment

Working...
                                X