Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there going to be anymore patches for COD4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there going to be anymore patches for COD4?

Several things still nagging at me including the AK47 /red dot, other weapon related bugs and the kill cam. Wondering if these will ever be fixed or is this is until CODMW2?

Not gonna deny that I use the reload glitch, especially with the LMGs, but that should be something that should be fixed:salute:

Come on 1.8!

Re: Are there going to be anymore patches for COD4?

Unless there are serious game-play stopping bugs discovered, I doubt there will be another patch before Modern Warfare 2.

Comment

I agree. Id say the patching for 4 is at an end.

You never know though. Blizzard released a patch for Starcraft about a month ago. I was a bit surprised on that

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah there's not alot that needs fixing anymore.. Maybe nerf some of the SMG's especially the damn scorpion which can shoot across maps. Oh and un-nerf the .50! wtf?!? 2 shots to tkae someone down with stopping power? I don't use the .50 anymore but damn that thing should be a one hit kill anywhere on the body with stopping power, Also its through the wall damage WITH deep impact is bs! i had to put 5 shots into some guy shooting through a besser block wall. The reload glitch needs fixing and nerf the LMG's! Nerf nades! nerf tubes! Or even better get rid of all the lame perks and replace them with something useful like mutli attachments or silenced snipers or something..

But yer they probably won't patch again

Edit: lol what a mess I made

Comment

Say no to nerfing. Nade spamming bugs me, but nerfing is never the solution!

As for the .50 cal, what is the point of making it the last unlock if it sux. LMG, maybe make it that people run slower with them. The reload glitch really give LMG players a nasty advantage. And AK47 with red dots doing silenced damage, P90 with silencers and M21 giving players extreme condition and they did this cool preview with the new kill cams and then don't follow through. I see one more patch worth of stuff, stuff that should of been filled the first time around and make a single patch so we don't need 1.6 and 1.6 to 1.7!

Comment

Nerfing does fix things :rawr How much better would this game be if nades were weaker or had a smaller kill perimeter, and if LMG's couldn't mow u down half a map away through three walls. The .50 doesn't "suck" it's just BADLY nerfed but it's accuracy and fire rate is pretty cool.. Maybe they should slow it's rate of fire down and increase it's damage.

Also you don't need 1.6 AND 1.6-1.7 you just need 1.6 and 1.7

Comment

Seriously, nerfing has more then ruined enough games for me. Bring some of the other weapons up to par and we are good. LMGs are godly, grenades blow s...up, and grenade launchers suck if your on the receiving end. In BF2, they nerfed the n00b tube radius and added a arming distance, they were unusable after that. Had they just added the arming distance all would of been well, without the radius they couldn't even stop a vehicle which was what I used them for (killed the driver). Same thing with the BH, when ever there is nerfing it is just flat out overkill. The grenades are fine, what is not is FF off servers so there is no consequence to your nade chucking.

Comment

I'm too tired to push my point any further. I still think nerfing the nades kill perimeter, LMGs and the nade launcher would make the game alot more fun.

P.S. I found this quite funny..

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
                Bring some of the other weapons up to par
                As most the other weapons are on par, It's weapons like the LMGs, nades, the scorpion and grenade launchers which overstep the "par" limitation. Making the other weapons more powerful would just turn every game into hardcore.

Comment

...LMGs do exactly what they are suppose to do, nothing fair about them

The only thing that kinda bugs about them is how easy ppl can sling them around. Nades also, you were on the field would, you throw nades blindly were you know folks from your team are?

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
                    ...LMGs do exactly what they are suppose to do, nothing fair about them

The only thing that kinda bugs about them is how easy ppl can sling them around. Nades also, you were on the field would, you throw nades blindly were you know folks from your team are?
                    When you know where the enemy are, the blast radius of the grenade, and that shrapnel wont kill your friends....HECK YEAH I WOULD!

Them or me, grenade in the air.

Crunch

Comment

"If they ain't behind me or beside me, then they're infront of me... and what stands infront of me, is an enemy"

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]IC|*=DaN=* View Post
                        "If they ain't behind me or beside me, then they're infront of me... and what stands infront of me, is an enemy"

LOL, Preach it Brother Dan!

Same goes for friendly fire. Not sure who they are, shoot at them. If nothing happens, they are on your team. If they fall over dead, they were enemy. :thumbsup:

I laugh a lot when I go on FF on servers. Good times then

Crunch

Comment

I don't really care for a patch at this point in time though it would be great, I just hope they learn from their mistakes when they release CoD*** later this year

I can't wait >_<

Comment

I doubt there will be another patch. Few more maps would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by |cR|Et View Post
                              I doubt there will be another patch. Few more maps would be great.
                              nah you won't get any new maps now with CoD:WaW out and MW2 coming out in november or whenever it is.

they are bringing out new maps for WaW though methinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X