Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

I only just figured out that playstation online gaming is free... How cool is that xD and how the f*ck are xbox still selling systems??

Re: Awesome!

Seriously? It's like one of the best points on the PS3. Especially if your only going to be playing online every now and then and don't want to pay Mirco$haft £40 for the pleasure. Not the most reliable of servies to be fair but stilllllllllll.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
      and how the f*ck are xbox still selling systems??
      Kids that are asking for advice on youtube

Comment

how did you go this long and only just now learn that its free?

2 reasons why i got a ps3 over 360.

one, online is free.
        two, they dont break

Comment

three, wireless internet won't cost you £60....

Comment

Yeah I never play the playstation so I just assumed the online gaming was a subscription just like xbox.. Until i decided to make an account Pretty cool.

I also agree! the features of ps3 are sooo much better than xbox, in-built wireless internet which is normally a $160 extra for xbox, Blu-ray,free online and the direct feed dvd pwns xbox's flimsy disc tray!

Comment

Plus PS3's don't break... no red rings for us

Although games run smoother on the 360, my bro owned a 360 but traded it in for a 60gb PS3 just before MGS4 came out... so I've played GTA4 and a few other cross-platform games... and I can say they run smoother on the 360. I don't know whether that's down to the whole Blu-Ray thing being 'slower' around to read around the edges? Or whether the 360 has a better OS to handle all the processes at once?

Either way, I prefer the PS3 over the 360... now I just need to go get a Wii since drunk Wii Sports/Fit is soo much fun

Comment

Not all producers have taken full advantage of the PS3 and Blu-Ray. Two that are pushing the limits that come to mind are Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog. (Among Thieves!11!!!1!)

P.S. Like .02% of PS3 owners have gotten a YLOD ("Yellow Light of Doom"). Most common on launch 60GB

Comment

You must add us to your friends list!
                  How many trophies do you have?!

Originally posted by -=NaG=- Heady View Post
                  P.S. Like .02% of PS3 owners have gotten a YLOD ("Yellow Light of Doom"). Most common on launch 60GB
                  Never had one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -=NaG=- Heady View Post
                    Not all producers have taken full advantage of the PS3 and Blu-Ray. Two that are pushing the limits that come to mind are Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog. (Among Thieves!11!!!1!)

I want to see what KillZone 2 does to PS3, since from what i have read, it uses about 60% of Cell's juice...

And on a side note. My year old 40Gb version is still going strong...

I wonder how many times i would have gotten RRoD during this time...

Comment

Oh and another HUGE thing I forgot about, PS3 has an internet browser which xbox 360 lacks... It's great being able to browse youtube videos from the PS3

Comment

My freind got a PS3 a week ago. I was all hung up about it being so expensive to buy then I found out that online was free Now I want one!

Comment

I am really surprised you people did not know this.

The 360 is the only console that costs money to play online.

Comment

You know one major point in the console wars is the online's quality and price. The only reason why I used to play online games on my PS2 was because they were free to play after purchasing the initial equipment to allow for online play. <3 my Ratchet and Clank online.

Comment

My old 40GB PS3 had it's Blu-ray lens fried. Had to send it in for a refurb, took about a month altogether. The post worker that gave me the box/bubble wrap for it, she said they were processing quite a few of PS3s.

Comment

Working...
                              X