Lost My Singleplayer Save... PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost My Singleplayer Save... PS3

I was playing zombies with a friend, and I had to leave unexpectedly, so I did a quick shutdown of the game to get to the XMB, by pressing the PS button and then selecting quit game.

I had my singleplayer save on that startup, but upon starting the game up a minute later, everything was gone. I couldn't even host a zombie match, even though for PS3 its double-XP weekend and zombie mode is unlocked for EVERYONE. My trophies are still there, my MP account is fine, and I've lost my deathcards.

Oh, and I can resume the game from where I last played a mission, in Blowtorch and Corkscrew, where I found the final deathcard.

This is quite odd, anyone know a solution to this? Should I wait for double-XP weekend to end? And even then, a server side change should in no way affect my HDD.

Re: Lost My Singleplayer Save... PS3

Hmm strange... I don't think the server side changes are what is affecting you though... maybe CoD5 was saving when you quit to the XMB... if you need a new SP save - check gamefaqs.com - search CoD5 ps3 and they're should be a game saves tab, I'm sure someone would have posted one up.

Comment

Working...
    X