wow hacked again and ea says theres nothing they can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow hacked again and ea says theres nothing they can do

well just got hacked for the 2nd time,,this time though they only hacked my rank and added a badge and ribbon. my points are still the same but im a dam 4 star now..but what i dont get is why is it that i hear of a lot of ppl who get there accounts back and stuff ,,but when i looked at my email today i get something basically saying "theres nothing we can do with bf2 soldier accounts" so why is it that they wont just give me my rank back but ive heard of lots of other ppl who have been hacked who get there accounts back?

Re: wow hacked again and ea says theres nothing they can do

If you're having game problems, I feel bad for you son...
    I got 99 problems, but BF ain't one, HIT MEH.

Comment

:laugh: lmao thx sloi i needed a good laugh. i know its just a game and i do play for fun anyways,,so i think im just gonna say screw it and just continue to play on my "4star" account,,cause if i make a new one,get some pts,itll just happen again,its what they want,so screw em,theyre not gonna stop me from constantly owning them.

Comment

and you would think that it is just a recompile of the server that could fix it...or maybe...dare I say...a patch?! I still question DiCE as a company. I am thinking of buying mirror's edge...but I am so skeptical. I'm happy it is on Steam, but I don't know if that is going to make a flip of difference for keeping it up-to-date...since it is a first-person/single-player (and if I am wrong on that info, that goes to show how far I am keeping away from defective DiCE software in the near future).

Comment

ya im starting to feel the same, i mean i just can not understand it..YOU (MEANING EA/DICE) MADE THIS GAME<<but yet u cant just type in some crap or whatever and give me my rank back?makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Comment

My account got hacked countless times this year and what i learned is, that the customer support has to harassed

If they reply, that they can´t help you, write back, that they actually can. I think, they try to sort out those, who do not care to much about getting help. Personally i don´t care, that this account is ruined, but it is a matter of principle to ask them for a backup.... btw its a four star again

Comment

on a bright side, you'll get chosen as commander more often. besides, if you get bored playing the pubs you can always join a TGN Bf2 tournament called 21CW. its like 32vs32 battle each saturday for 12 hours on a custom map and mod

Comment

Originally posted by [3MD]B|Cpt.Usp View Post
                if you get bored playing the pubs you can always join a TGN Bf2 tournament called 21CW. its like 32vs32 battle each saturday for 12 hours on a custom map and mod
                Oh I wish, I have been wanting to jump into 21CW for 2-3 years now. Just too much stuff in life to be able to commit

Comment

Originally posted by KEIOS View Post
                  My account got hacked countless times this year and what i learned is, that the customer support has to harassed
                  in 16 days you have been hacked countless times?
                  Maybe a key logger?

Originally posted by [3MD]B|Cpt.Usp View Post
                  on a bright side, you'll get chosen as commander more often. besides, if you get bored playing the pubs you can always join a TGN Bf2 tournament called 21CW. its like 32vs32 battle each saturday for 12 hours on a custom map and mod
                  If i wasn't in Aus and i could have the time i would be there.

Anyway, I completely understand BF2 ranks and that it takes ages to get up each time. Now i know some people will say "but it's the accomplishment" thats all well and good but when something like this happens, you think all that work :cry::shock:, and less i am a very impatient little beast

Comment

We have people from all over the world in 21cw

Comment

I want my 4 star rank. I got he score, but not the rank.

I dont know if I was hacked or wotever, but I aint ranked up since my last 3 rank up's
                      At first, I hoped it was just bug and that I would get the correct rank on my next rank up. But now I cant rank anymore, my score is just too high.

Comment

Originally posted by [4TA]LtCol.Colinloves View Post
                        I want my 4 star rank. I got he score, but not the rank.

I dont know if I was hacked or wotever, but I aint ranked up since my last 3 rank up's
                        At first, I hoped it was just bug and that I would get the correct rank on my next rank up. But now I cant rank anymore, my score is just too high.

When BF2 was still an infant I remember reading that the 4th star would only be given out to the player who had the most points at the end of the month, or something like that? But with all the 4 star generals out there, either what I read was BS, or there is some combination other than points alone. I to have almost 300,000 points but no 4th star. It's just a game, and a Rank, but it would still be nice....hehehe

Comment

Colin the reason you haven't ranked up is that you never got your veteran aviator.

And to get that fourth star you have to be in the top 50 payers on the global score leaderboard for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                            Colin the reason you haven't ranked up is that you never got your veteran aviator.

And to get that fourth star you have to be in the top 50 payers on the global score leaderboard for a month.
                            not FOR a month
                            but on the LAST day of the month

Comment

Working...
                            X