i_smell_haxxxx vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i_smell_haxxxx vid

I made my vid and posted it on youtube, but it got rejected. i am going to upload it to wegame when i got the time(2 hours at least). i have uploaded to filefront where you can download the vid, or watch the streaming altough that is crap quality.

filefront:

wegame:
    coming soon.

i hope you guys enjoy it.

Re: i_smell_haxxxx vid

what was good:

-your pwnage with the various weapons. you look like you've gotten better since that last video i saw with you.

what was not good:

-probably didnt have to show yourself blasting a bunch of tards diving over eachother trying to revive eacother as you keep blasting and killing them lol but im probably nitpicking

-didnt need a bunch of rainbow text on flashing on the screen in my face

-bad graphics in game, no sound in game(?) seriously why do you not record sound this trend is really getting old from all people making videos.

most of you guys should really have a sufficiently large hard drive for putting 70GB of avi files WITH sound

Comment

well let me start. i dont have a good soundcard that can record ingame sound. i dont can run fraps, and i dont have a good graphics card. the rainbow text was because it was better with it than without.

ps i added the blasting because they were all very good players, or most of them, and it was a good streak(8 kills in the vid and another 20 afterwards).

Comment

so you CANT record ingame sound?

the rainbow text is NOT better than without. it is just annoying. but this is just my opinion, ultimately when you make a video you make it for yourself, having other people like it is simply a very good perk to it.

yes i agree you looked pretty good

Comment

you got 2 veiws from me. 2 questions:

how many of your grenade throws were right-click? there was one nade you threw on top of one of the buildings at toll which was pretty slick.

what graphics option actually changes the amount of visible smoke in game? because i forgot about how on all low settings its alot easier to see through orbital strikes

Comment

first of all. i barely use leftclick nades anymore, only if i need to trow one at full distance NOW, if i have some secs i do a rightclick nade for better effect. i like just running in doing the noob things, so it hurts my kd(and spm) but gives some good footage, what you saw was a selection out of my entire space i had left for recording, had 20 kb left at the end, that was slow lol.

and i dont know what graphic options changes the amount of smoke.

Comment

I think to record sound you have to have "what u hear" capability, which is usually reserved to dedicated sound cards.

Comment

What U hear is a Creative only feature.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                  first of all. i barely use leftclick nades anymore, only if i need to trow one at full distance NOW, if i have some secs i do a rightclick nade for better effect. i like just running in doing the noob things, so it hurts my kd(and spm) but gives some good footage, what you saw was a selection out of my entire space i had left for recording, had 20 kb left at the end, that was slow lol.

and i dont know what graphic options changes the amount of smoke.
                  yeah ill die a bit more than normal when making a video too caus it feels like you just need to go and try and get some kills because your recording and using up a bunch of hard drive space

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                    yeah ill die a bit more than normal when making a video too caus it feels like you just need to go and try and get some kills because your recording and using up a bunch of hard drive space

Thats it in a nut shell

Comment

wow i just reinstalled my operating system and even after that i still cant use fraps now i only get like 10fps something wierd is going on.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                        wow i just reinstalled my operating system and even after that i still cant use fraps now i only get like 10fps something wierd is going on.

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...93#post2361793

I have that at the moment. I've been trying to record for a new movie... but put simply, despite getting around 50-60 FPS when I recorded this time last year, I'm now struggling to hit 30. Given I'm mostly recording in clanmod where you NEED to have FPS in order to get kills.... it's sort of destroying any possibility of killstreaks I have :\

Perhaps will have to do some computer cleaning, or look for an alternative...

Comment

your having the same thing happen too? with fraps? what kind of cpu do you have? you dont think its some wierd bad thing like something is wrong with part of my cpu? did you read the post i linked? maybe you could help me find out what is wrong caus i have no idea what it could be the only thing i can think of is im not reading temperature properly and 1 of the cores or something wierd is having its performance cut down so as to not overheat...

but then everything else on my computer including games and this game runs perfect when not recording but then this game only uses 1 core i just wish i knew more so i could figure it out.

Comment

may have something to do with ur hdd it may be too slow to write all the data associated with say 60fps so fraps compensates by lowering the fps effectively reducing the ammount of data

~just a thought

Comment

field says his hdd is pretty much emptie so i dont that is the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X