COD:WaW complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD:WaW complaint

I remember that Treyarch/Activison promised some things that did not happen, does anyone know why?

=They promised tree climbing. That has not happened
    =The promised mildly destructible walls, quote "Big enough to climb through"

Where has all this gone? :shakehead:

Re: COD:WaW complaint

Infinity Ward has nothing to do with CoD:WW. It's Treyarch you want to be angry at

Comment

Whoops

Ill edit that to Activison/Treyarch

Comment

This is why product/community managers need to keep their mouths shut sometimes.

Not everything makes the cut. Tree climbing may have been removed as it would probably take too long to get to the top of the tree, thus leaving you exposed. Who knows.

Don't know about destructible walls. Those would have been great.

Comment

I actually remember now that they were going to include destrucible walls. That would have been great but my guess is that they didn't have enough time to implement it correctly.

Developers should stop rushing games.

Comment

A lot of perks that were "leaked" were cut in the end, before the beta. Tree Climb, frog man, and play dead were a few of them.

As for destructable walls, I dont recall reading about that, but its been a while

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Cut features, you'll find them in every game.

Comment

I read over at the official COD forums that "Play Dead" was not included as people would just run around shooting dead bodies at that they didn't want to make the game like that.

Tree climbing was taken away also because they planed to make different maps with more trees and it was just crazy, also you have to make EVERY tree with a script or something so it can be climbed and where you'd be on it and bla bla bla.

As for frogman what's the point? What map has deep enough water for you to have to swim through it? Other then Makin there isn't much, and that's just a tiny bit of map.

I've never heard there was destructible walls. But which walls would you want to break on the maps that are out now anyway?

Comment

Destructable walls would make hiding from the tanks even harder. They need to place some fixed 88mm guns around the maps to keep the tankers honest.

Comment

I remember reading up on that destroying walls thing, I'm quite glad it got removed actually, in games like Bad Company finding decent cover was almost impossible. As for the others that were cut i don't feel the game really suffers from it.

I do wish the Gasmask perk ACTUALLY gave you one tho, that would be sweet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
                      I do wish the Gasmask perk ACTUALLY gave you one tho, that would be sweet lol.
                      It doesnt?? That would seem like something that would be first on the list after adding that perk. By the same logic, when i equip the flamethrower perk, i just shoot flames out of my chest.

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was strange that they equip the soldiers with everything else you see on the body, but when you have gas mask perk, no mask.

Even the shades perk gives you glasses. I think it was an oversight. Maybe the 1.3 patch will have a fix for it

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I thought tree climbing was reserved for squirrels, monkeys and jap snipers?

Comment

Actually our 10-78 mappers made some tree climbing that leads to a small platform in some of their custom maps.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                              play dead
                              Oh good lord how much would that perk piss u off! That's the type of perk that makes me fall to the floor with bent arms and outstretched fingers foaming at the mouth while my eyes roll back into my head!

Comment

Working...
                              X