Stream HQ: http://www.wipido.com/video/UDp8SZZgBVJ7
    Alternative: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Firestarter_CoD5_Fragmovie/

Info:
    Fragmovie, Softcore, TDM gameplay.
    Time: 8:23 min.
    Size: 396 mb. res:1280x720.

All feedback is welcome!

Re: Firestarter - fragmovie

Pretty good, seems like you rendered it at a high quality too. Did it lag when you recorded ingame (seeing as there is no /record feature)? Good kills, would have liked it a bit more had it been in SD, but it was a nice watch nonetheless.

Comment

I knew you were going to use that Prodigy song... I've heard it in so many frag videos my head is about to implode soon.

Nice clean editing, nice music choice overall, sort-of-ok footage. TDM isn't the best for making exciting frag videos but at least you had the decency to play softcore, heh. So nothing too ordinary but overall well worth the watch.

Comment

Anyone know what video codec the DL version uses?

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
          I knew you were going to use that Prodigy song... I've heard it in so many frag videos my head is about to implode soon.

Nice clean editing, nice music choice overall, sort-of-ok footage. TDM isn't the best for making exciting frag videos but at least you had the decency to play softcore, heh. So nothing too ordinary but overall well worth the watch.
          I actually remember that song from the Frost series of BF videos by Noken. It was released on the soundtrack if I remember correctly, but I could be mistaken.

And he could have used that song that goes, "Let the bodies hit the floor..." over and over, "Requiem for a Dream," and whatever that song from the Matrix is that everyone likes so much (forgot the name, but I guarantee you'll know it if you hear it in a movie). This is honestly the second time I've heard this song in a video. Maybe it's just me.

EDIT: Oh, HA! I figured out what song you were talking about.
          EDIT 2: Spoke too soon about "Requiem for a dream," lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
            Anyone know what video codec the DL version uses?
            It's rendered in ffdshow video codec.

Originally posted by Solace` View Post
            Did it lag when you recorded ingame (seeing as there is no /record feature)?
            No lag. I use Fraps with 50fps and half-size settings. Works fine with my GeForce 8800 GTX card.

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post

Thanks.
            I know firestarter is used before in fragmovies, but in how many of them do you actually se the player start fires and barbecue the other team?
            I just had to use that song for that footage. To bad Prodigy has Youtube by the balls, so they won't let me use that song there.

Comment

ha, the sticky grenade made me laugh

Comment

Working...
              X