Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people here play COD:WaW on a console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people here play COD:WaW on a console?

When you have issues or a need for support with the console version, do you come to TGN for help in resolving your support issues?

Re: How many people here play COD:WaW on a console?

I believe your question to be a loaded question as some do come here for support, but do not play the game on a console. Yet, they can only select yes or no to a split question. Maybe a revised version of the poll might be helpful in your quest for an appropriate answer.

Comment

I play WaW on a console and I never come here for support... (Didn't need any), so no.

Comment

I only play PC and give/get support for it.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

first i donwloaded the demo on 360 but dint liked the game at all. Now i borowed my friends one for the pc and i m loving it. I think it s because of the controler i dint liked it.

Comment

I play on console but only b/c I have more friends playing it on the same; that and my vid card is my weakest link in my system and ran CoD:MW like crap even though it is above min specs.
            No I don't come here for support; I come here for the community. The Total Gaming Network forums are great and I have been semi-active on the forums for multiple games; so I enjoy coming back b/c it feels like home.

Comment

Working...
            X