Empire Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Gaming

Whats up yall...Empire Gaming now has a server up, partly due to the fact that too many of us were getting banned from places, sometimes resulting in complete clan bans =/

Server IP/Port: is 69.12.63.3:17567
    Server name: Empire Gaming - PUB Warfare
    Server Location: Chicago
    Server size: 40 Players
    FF=on

We are still working out the rotation. I for one dont really want another 24/7 Gib so look out for some tunis/cerebere and maybe shingle in the future. For now its just GIB.

There aren't many rules, just no base raping and high roofing. And I can promise you, you wont be banned for "hacking" lol, unless you kill me too much...jk

There has been some pretty good competition in this server since its been up, and a lot of TWL members have been in there, so if you want some tough games then come on by. We arent ******* admins i can tell you that much...

Re: Empire Gaming

i already added you to my favs night before last. just haven't had a chance to join in yet. looking forward to more EG tags :P

Comment

Unleash the Moose. Just got off it, good server runs very smooth and it's setup well.

Comment

had some fun games on that server today thanks for the new server to play on i dont have tons of options for good infantry servers

Comment

Yeah i think you and me have squaded up a few times...you should hop on our vent and play with us its a lot of fun...just no complaining lol

Comment

You guys have way to many people in there... it's like a mini army.

Comment

Yeah when we try to start it we may have 20 EG guys in there...i try to tell them to ween themselves out :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
              X