• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch my video

11111111111([url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSrb_BBDYc

watch in HD

Re: watch my video

They took your other vimeo videos off : ( [media]http://www.vimeo.com/926548[/media]

Comment

Love your editing. Rather a lot of humor as well

You're gonna have it deleted from Vimeo though. Youtube quality isn't that bad nowadays

Comment

Yeah, just look up how to get it in HD.

Comment

Really nice edditing you have there, And some really hardcore rounds. I enjoyed watching it, And i probly will rewatch it. Nice footage aswell and finnaly someone that didnt removed the Normal sounds. Keep up

Comment

Were you on amphetamines when you edited that?

Nice vid :thumbsup:

Comment

Very nice, very entertaining. Looks like you have better hit reg running fraps then i do running normal lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                Were you on amphetamines when you edited that?

Nice vid :thumbsup:

lol no but after playing cod4 i did jack my sensitivity up from 1.3 to 1.8-ish

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero View Post
                Very nice, very entertaining. Looks like you have better hit reg running fraps then i do running normal lol
                i probably only use 25% of the kills that i record to make a video usually. most of the time its either not fun to watch (like shooting a bunch of people in the back) and then some of it IS bad hitreg kills where too much ammo is expended and i just look kind of stupid, but not too many though (:

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  i probably only use 25% of the kills that i record to make a video usually. most of the time its either not fun to watch (like shooting a bunch of people in the back) and then some of it IS bad hitreg kills where too much ammo is expended and i just look kind of stupid, but not too many though (:
                  Same...a lot of times fraps will just lag me too badly and for the duration of me getting clips, my in game score and K/D isnt very good

Comment

Working...
                  X